Things you believe...

Snake-Pit

The scientist in me would like to see how much of your posting idiosyncracies are drug-induced.

Then I would ask you to combine your drugs, to attempt the creation of Frankenstone, this toked monster who posts long, rambling and funny posts infused with hints of gnomic knowledge and an encyclopædia to everything Coyfton.

Edited by SoulMonster

The scientist in me would like to see how much of your posting idiosyncracies are drug-induced.

Then I would ask you to combine your drugs, to attempt the creation of Frankenstone, this toked monster who posts long, rambling and funny posts infused with hints of gnomic knowledge and an encyclopædia to everything Coyfton.

Drugs dont cause my stupidity, its entirely natural :lol:

I smoked dope and scored like 140 on this IQ test on this forum, which was a very respectable result, but most my genius is focused in black women, getting stoned or playing guitar.

Oh, and being blessed to be in London. :lol:

I also wonder about things, like space and the sky and even energy and continuums... But that's when I'm not shotting pot.

Edited by Snake-Pit

I smoked dope and scored like 140 on this IQ test on this forum, which was a very respectable result, but most my genius is focused in black women, getting stoned or playing guitar.

Oh, and being blessed to be in London. :lol:

I also wonder about things, like space and the sky and even energy and continuums... But that's when I'm not shotting pot.

You don't half talk some cobblers Snakes but i do love you :lol:

• Like 1