Purple Aki Strokes Back!

Len Cnut

*sigh* shall we rename this mypurpleakiforum.com?

Because we get more news from him than we do GN'R.

Well you've got my vote!
I'm on that train right now!!! :o
He aint likely to do you a lot of harm from nick though is he? :lol: That was the same train you gave him the needle on weren't it you mad cunt? :lol: I'll rate you forever for that! Edited by Len B'stard

*sigh* shall we rename this mypurpleakiforum.com?

Because we get more news from him than we do GN'R.

Well you've got my vote!
I'm on that train right now!!! :o
He aint likely to do you a lot of harm from nick though is he? :lol: That was the same train you gave him the needle on weren't it you mad cunt? :lol: I'll rate you forever for that!
Yeah but to be fair I did proper poo myself. :lol:

I reckon there's a good chance if you'd've gone 'yeah, well see what happens when you get off the train you black cunt' you might've actually got away with it :lol: I mean think about it, no ones probably stood up to him all his life, he would've probably thought shit, this little whiteboys probably some proper mental fucker and backed off.

Then again, he might've raped you in the toilet cubicle too so best not push the envelope with these things :lol:

I reckon there's a good chance if you'd've gone 'yeah, well see what happens when you get off the train you black cunt' you might've actually got away with it :lol: I mean think about it, no ones probably stood up to him all his life, he would've probably thought shit, this little whiteboys probably some proper mental fucker and backed off.

Then again, he might've raped you in the toilet cubicle too so best not push the envelope with these things :lol:

I don't think anybody understands just how BIG this cunt is. :lol: If I'd got away he could've raped the train! :lol:

Saw him on the train from Manc Oxford Road to Lime St the other week. First time I've ever seen him in real life. Not as tall as I thought he'd be. No one else seemed to clock it was him. They were either being dead subtle or weren't aware they were in the presence of a living legend.

Edited by drbunnig
  • Like 1