Secret show?

No evidence to back this up whatsoever but thoughts on the chance of a secret Hollywood club show in the next few days, hence the cancellation of Kimmel Show appearance?

Just got thinking with Frank rushing to LA, and also Fernando telling people on official forum to be there tomorrow or they will kick themselves (maybe info on location being given).

Once again, total specualtion on my part...

Edited by rydog

Valen did say they have been trough rehearsal. He claim to have been with the band in 2014 and last year. He said "Axl's voice is back"

I don't know, Valen said so.

Valen did say they have been trough rehearsal. He claim to have been with the band in 2014 and last year. He said "Axl's voice is back"

I don't know, Valen said so. He said "been in studio"

Coachella probably spent way too much money to let that happen.

I don't think Coachella can dictate their every move...

I'm pretty sure they can buy the exclusivity of the first show of the reunited lineup.

I'm pretty sure they can buy the exclusivity of the first show of the reunited lineup.

But who knows if they did? Or if Guns wanted to sell it?

i think they havent even made a rehearsal yet.

These guys are professionals who have all played these songs for several years. There is very little to rehearse. The RNRHOF band rehearsed the night before

I'm talking a club show where tickets aren't sold. It would be Coachella promotion, not competition

No evidence to back this up whatsoever but thoughts on the chance of a secret Hollywood club show in the next few days, hence the cancellation of Kimmel Show appearance?

Just got thinking with Frank rushing to LA, and also Fernando telling people on official forum to be there tomorrow or they will kick themselves (maybe info on location being given).

Once again, total specualtion on my part...

If there's a secret show and it's in Vegas, I will literally drop everything to get there.

So Fernando says there is another announcement today ?

Yes. He said after the announcement last night to stay tuned for something else today..

Could be a lineup announcement, could just be an exclusive pre sale to nightrain members, etc. who knows..