Weird GNR dream I had last night

gunsfanoldie

So before I was knocked unconscious by the David Bowie news last night, I had a pretty bizarre Guns N Roses reunion dream.

So it was basically present day. It started as if I had woken up this morning. I check MYGNR and see that Guns played a surprise show last night, in LA, at like a big arena! How awesome! What was even weirder was the setlist.

I wish I had photographic memory of the dream, but it was essentially a 30 song or so set, and it was all over the fucking place. It started with like 7 Chinese songs. And by all accounts, it was played by the NuGuns band. It was a rotation of people like Bucket being back, Robin, Bumble still there (I don't remember Ashba being in the dream).

Then, about 8 songs in, they do some weird cover and it was called like "The Man Is Back" and it said featuring Slash on guitar. I should also mention as I was reading it, I was having like visions of the show in my head. So I got this vision of Axl saying "Ladies and gentlemen, they man you all came to see and the man we've all waited for... Slash!" And they just went into this song that wasn't a Guns song, but they were having a lot of fun celebrating his return.

I don't remember what else the set was. Just remember bits and pieces of the dream at this point. I know all members came back. So Steven guested on a few, Izzy on a few. Slash didn't play everything, cause every song listed on the setlist mentioned who was playing it. I think the encore was all original GNR.

I had visions of Axl being in the crowd interacting with the audience. Like, people in the lower level, as if he could just walk around freely like that during the concert. I also found it weird that even in my dream, Axl sounded fine. Not GREAT, but like passable. Enough that as I was having the visions I was like "people won't be blown away by this voice, but it'll do and won't get bad press." Very weird how detailed it was. He looked pretty good though, pretty similar to 2010 with Duff where he had the bandana and hair sort of in his face.

Anywhere, weird fucking dream. Then I woke up and David Bowie was dead. So maybe I should be on meds, I have no idea. Just thought I'd share while I still remembered a good chunk of it. Anyone else thats been having reunion dreams is free to talk about them.

• Like 1

Neat.

I also had a dream about GNR. I remember seeing them play live at some fest. I recall it being streamed live and I was telling myself " cmon Axl this is your chance to turn things around."

In that dream they played a new song. It had a creep strings/big movie sound and this riff similar to estranged kicked in.. Lol that's all I recall.

It had an epic string/pad intro. I forgot to mention.

• Like 1

Aww.

Can't say I'm surprised. Hence the reason I didn't post another topic, cause I have no idea where anything goes anymore these days.

Basically ensures no one will see it at this point.

I had a dream a handful of nights ago, very vivid too. It was kind of a small garage type show for less than 100 people and somehow I was in charge of getting water bottles and towels for them...I remember being stressed about not having washed enough towels (apparently I was bringing them from home) and being confused as to how many bottles of water to buy for them.

• Like 1

Aww.

Can't say I'm surprised. Hence the reason I didn't post another topic, cause I have no idea where anything goes anymore these days.

Basically ensures no one will see it at this point.

I had a dream a handful of nights ago, very vivid too. It was kind of a small garage type show for less than 100 people and somehow I was in charge of getting water bottles and towels for them...I remember being stressed about not having washed enough towels (apparently I was bringing them from home) and being confused as to how many bottles of water to buy for them.

Some people think way too much about GN'R. I'm a big fan, not this big though.

I had a odd dream a few nights ago with GNR! basically sneaking into a festival to see them.

Just remember seeing Axl, Slash and Izzy and Fortus was aslo playing, Axl was in this fur coat vest thing and Izzy was in a leopard print shirt! Then it went weird with Slash having some drug/drink issue until Axl took the mic, said something then asked slash over and they hugged it out before restarting the gig!

I read this thread just before I went to bed yesterday night and it actually made me dream of GnR haha... The only thing I can remember is that Axl had a kind of 80s-Adler-style-mullet, pretty disturbing. It was even worse than the cornrows...

(This is my first message here, although I've only signed in a few days ago I've been reading you guys for some months now, like a lot of people I guess since the reunion rumours. To make it quick I'm french and I've been a GnR and SMKC fan for like 5 years now, since I saw Slash opening for ACDC in Paris, I was 14yo at the time).

• Like 1

I had a dream two nights ago. Short dream about first Vegas show. Axl was sitting at the right side of the stage at the table eating sandwich I think. The band started to play Fall to peaces, but Axl was still sitting and eating that sandwich so he was late, he couldn't sing, his mouth was full. So Duff I think started the first verse, 'It's been a long year Since you've been gone I've been alone here I've grown old' when he swallowed he continued 'I fall to peaces...'. They played Chinese democracy too, Slash played solo in his style and it was great.
Axl was completely bald, his hair and beard were just beginning to grow, but the hair did not grow at the crown. He had no glasses or bandana.
Gilby played rhythm, but I didn't see him, I read it here on the show thread.