Cbcg after show interview

Could not find this was posted before. If so please delete.

Love how grounded axl was back then. Got to laugh at slash and his lost sunglasses. Slash was off his face

Amazing in 1987 40 songs were already ready to go for the use your illusions albums 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, vloors said:

Could not find this was posted before. If so please delete.

Love how grounded axl was back then. Got to laugh at slash and his lost sunglasses. Slash was off his face

Amazing in 1987 40 songs were already ready to go for the use your illusions albums 

THATS WHY I KEEP SAYING THAT THEY MUST HAVE DOZENS OF IDEAS FOR SONGS THAT WERE NEVER PROPERLY FINSHED IN VARIOUS DEGREES OF COMPLETION

i am 100% sure that they must have recorded these ideas/songs etc in various different situations.

At home, in studio, during soundchecks etc etc etc

To me, these recordings, which very likely contain stuff that we never listened to (and probably never imagined) are the Holy Grail of Guns n Roses.

I really hope this material surfaces one day

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ludurigan said:

THATS WHY I KEEP SAYING THAT THEY MUST HAVE DOZENS OF IDEAS FOR SONGS THAT WERE NEVER PROPERLY FINSHED IN VARIOUS DEGREES OF COMPLETION

i am 100% sure that they must have recorded these ideas/songs etc in various different situations.

To me, these recordings, which very likely contain stuff that we never listened to (and probably never imagined) are the Holy Grail of Guns n Roses.

Pretty sure most of what they were referring to (The double album, etc) is the UYI albums.

13 hours ago, ludurigan said:

Yea I totally agree. For all we know they might have had enough for another albums worth from the golden era of Guns.

I'm sure axl has hundreds of songs in the vault from the last 30 years and is probably sitting on some real gems.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kasanova King said:

Pretty sure most of what they were referring to (The double album, etc) is the UYI albums.

we know that a lot of UYI songs were written post-89 in Chicago and also other places. Some were written individually by each member anthen brough to the band. So it is very likely that at least some of the songs mentioned in this 87 interview were never used, never finished, never recorded etc