GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

11 minutes ago, tiutso said:

But she's apparently friends with dudes like Noah Violet, who are young and VERY up an' coming (read: haven't achieved anything as of yet), and their twitter timelines are full of shit like: "Don't speak to me unless you're doing something groundbreaking" and "About to be a part of the most important album in years" and "Almost no one is doing anything original these days". 

That's so funny . Kids trying to be edgy and "different". 

Grace is harmless to me, still a kid you know...one of these days she might wake up and be like "WTF was I thinking?"

Just now, Jane M. said:

That's so funny . Kids trying to be edgy and "different". 

Grace is harmless to me, still a kid you know...one of these days she might wake up and be like "WTF was I thinking?"

Hopefully it is simply a side effect of age in her case. The boys that she is in association with do seem to be geniunely depressed and scared that they're failures because they aren't producing content that would put them in category different from regular people that they aren't very appreciative of. Seems like a lot of projection.

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

For grace, yeah she is a teenager, but when you have a father like duff, how can you even smoke?

Im not saying be scared of Duff cause he is strong, but like she should take some inspiration from her father, Duff went through a lot and see how clean and healthy he has become now.

I don't actually follow her, i only see the pictures posted here on the forum but it seems to me they aren't smoked, like, she has them in her mouth not to smoke them but to be a "cool rebel"

She's a teenager, it's the age to make mistakes and learn from them, even if you have the best role models in the world.

8 minutes ago, tiutso said:

At least he didn't piss in the aisle on a plane :D

Thank god for small mercies :rofl-lol:

1 minute ago, giuls said:

I don't actually follow her, i only see the pictures posted here on the forum but it seems to me they aren't smoked, like, she has them in her mouth not to smoke them but to be a "cool rebel"

No, I saw a snapchat of her actually smoking.

One of her latest musical creations is called "I'm Ready to Get Fucked Up", in case anyone cares :lol:

Edited by tiutso
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

Her name is Jane. J/K:P

No idea, does he still have a stepdaughter? He said that like 10 years ago. 

I guess, is he with the same woman?

You girls are good at finding out stuff, so you can somehow find about Izzy also. I know he is a rare pokemon, but come on his unknown step daughter would have instagram or twitter, but well only if we knew her name.....

1 minute ago, Slash787 said:

I guess, is he with the same woman?

You girls are good at finding out stuff, so you can somehow find about Izzy also. I know he is a rare pokemon, but come on his unknown step daughter would have instagram or twitter, but well only if we knew her name.....

The kid was 14 at the time so she's a 24 y/o woman now. I read once on youtube (please don't ask me to find a link/video, it's a nightmare) that relationship ended badly but you know the internets, full of shit.

1 minute ago, Jane M. said:

The kid was 14 at the time so she's a 24 y/o woman now. I read once on youtube (please don't ask me to find a link/video, it's a nightmare) that relationship ended badly but you know the internets, full of shit.

It ended badly in which year? 

49 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Why would having a gay son be a problem? I have a son, if he tells me one day he's gay it will never ever be a problem at all. I love him more than anything!! 

I don't say GAY is the problem.

brant.jpg

Brant, who’s modeled for MAC Cosmetics, was released on $5,000 bail after his lawyer, Philip Russell, conceded of his client, “”He acted like an idiot.”

Edited by Lanna
  • Like 1

The only reason I even know Izzy has/had a step daugther is because Alan Niven mentioned that in an interview.

Apart from that I know nothing. Is he still married to the mother of that girl? Is he married to somebody else by now? Or single? I don't know anything about his life, he is more mysterious than Axl even.

1 minute ago, Frey said:

The only reason I even know Izzy has/had a step daugther is because Alan Niven mentioned that in an interview.

Apart from that I know nothing. Is he still married to the mother of that girl? Is he married to somebody else by now? Or single? I don't know anything about his life, he is more mysterious than Axl even.

He should come out and at least do some shows. His life is a total Mistry.

14 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Sometimes you get creepy, dude.

Leave the step daugther alone. If they don't want to be famous we should not be trying to expose them just for the sake of gossip.

I hope no one heres goes doing that, much less posting information about a person who doesn't know her identity or even knowing it, does not want to become famous or be bugged by stupid people on their social media accounts.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Sometimes you get creepy, dude.

Leave the step daugther alone. If they don't want to be famous we should not be trying to expose them just for the sake of gossip.

I hope no one heres goes doing that, much less posting information about a person who doesn't know her identity or even knowing it, does not want to become famous or be bugged by stupid people on their social media accounts.

I get creepy? says the girl who likes pics of Slash and Axl making out with each other

We are just discussing, if you have a problem then tell that to Alan Niven.

• Like 2

I know about it because Izzy did an interview 10 yeras ago on that chopaway.com website he used to have. He said his 14 y/o stepdaughter's friends were fans of GNR and to him that was insane. 

Like I said before I don't follow family or relatives on social media.

8 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I get creepy? says the girl who likes pics of Slash and Axl making out with each other

We are just discussing, if you have a problem then tell that to Alan Niven.

I never said I liked pictures of Slash and Axl making out. Plus, there are none out there. And if I liked them, there's nothing creepy about it. It's a sexual preference but you wouldn't understand that because you always come off as homophobic.

Alan Niven? What the fuck has Alan Niven to do with anything? :crazy:

You are the one asking people here to go digging the Internet and find out the name of Izzy's stepdaugher or her social media accounts. What for? If she doesn't go around telling she's Izzy's step daughter then why would a total stranger like you want to expose her and find her social media profiles?

That makes you creepy.

2 minutes ago, killuridols said:

I never said I liked pictures of Slash and Axl making out. Plus, there are none out there. And if I liked them, there's nothing creepy about it. It's a sexual preference but you wouldn't understand that because you always come off as homophobic.

Alan Niven? What the fuck has Alan Niven to do with anything? :crazy:

You are the one asking people here to go digging the Internet and find out the name of Izzy's stepdaugher or her social media accounts. What for? If she doesn't go around telling she's Izzy's step daughter then why would a total stranger like you want to expose her and find her social media profiles?

That makes you creepy.

Who says I want to expose her? You think the whole world knows about Duff's daughters?

I just asked generally if someone knows about Izzy's daughter.

I come off as a homophobic? where did you get that impression from? Are Slash and Axl in a love relationship? If I don't like those creepy pics then I automatically become a homophobic? 

You are the creep. 

Seriously from just a general thing you tend to divert the topic and just fight, all of us here are just having a normal conversation. 

• Like 1

Talking of social media, Vanessa's Instagram has been kind of interesting recently... Apparently Frank and Melissa hang out with Axl's entourage in their spare time. They went to that Harry Potter theme park... Gotta say, Vanessa, Kat and Melissa all look good here though

13704159_1716074045319201_275429342_n_zp

And this great shot: 3 generations of Axl's entourage in one picture :rolleyes:

13712122_898151216978883_830297548_n_zps

Also this kinda looks like it was taken on a bus. And Opie said all the band members travel by bus. How am I supposed to imagine that? Everyone in a bus with their family? Does Axl share a bus with the Lebeises?

If so, does he share a bus with Baby Rose #1 and #2 here?

If yes, I hope they scream and cry every time he wants to sleep and keep him awake :lol: #karma

13687102_1760199930862791_1765199016_n_z

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Who says I want to expose her? You think the whole world knows about Duff's daughters?

You asked the women here to go find out her social media profile.

43 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Duff's daughters are shown in public along with their parents. They are a public family and this is a choice they've done. I don't think the whole world knows about them but they all have come out as public figures.
That's the difference.

9fa3c4be8202d2c51b5a4e936c68abfd.jpg

10 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

I come off as a homophobic? where did you get that impression from? Are Slash and Axl in a love relationship? If I don't like those creepy pics then I automatically become a homophobic? 

You are the creep. 

Seriously from just a general thing you tend to divert the topic and just fight, all of us here are just having a normal conversation. 

Yes, you do.

From a lot of comments you've done in the past and for this specific comment of calling me "creepy" for allegedly liking alleged pictures of Axl and Slash making out.
Yes, you keep labeling homosexual acts as "creepy" so that makes you homophobic. Being gay is not creepy, it is a sexual choice or preference.

It wasn't my intention to start a fight. I just thought what you were asking here is not appropiated.

You weren't just "talking" about it. You were telling people to go do something.