GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

Just now, giuls said:

Well, the article said Axl, Slash and models, it obviously implied they were alone if not they wouldnt have written it as a separate thing from the party in the next sentence if there were other people, it would still be the party.

Yes it is implying, but maybe that is just what the writer of the article wants. Its for sure a better story than adding girlfriends, etc ... to the list :)

Meegan was at the party, they are pretty much inseperable, accourding to Slashs dad. Maybe for the  'spies' she was just one of the models ;)

7 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Yes it is implying, but maybe that is just what the writer of the article wants. Its for sure a better story than adding girlfriends, etc ... to the list :)

Meegan was at the party, they are pretty much inseperable, accourding to Slashs dad. Maybe for the  'spies' she was just one of the models ;)

That's why i said that i didnt know about the article in my original post (as in i dont know if it's true) because i know they are always together, it sounds exausting to me even if i get it because Slash hasnt the best track record in relationship, knowing that  i was questioning the level of BS in the article even if i would like for Slaxl to go on a little adventure alone.

Just now, giuls said:

That's why i said that i didnt know about the article in my original post (as in i dont know if it's true) because i know they are always together, it sounds exausting to me even if i get it because Slash hasnt the best track record in relationship, knowing that  i was questioning the level of BS in the article even if i would like for Slaxl to go on a little adventure alone.

Thank you for explaining.  :)

The article does sound weird because why would Slash go with models (and axl) to the rooftop and leave Meegan at the party when they are usually sticking to each other like clue. Maybe they made a deal, Meegan gets Kirsten (Dunst) for some time and Slash Axl ;)

Listen, this is really dumbass but everytime I see this pic, I have to do a double take and check that it's a guitar strap on Slash's back and he doesn't have overalls on. And everytime a thought crosses my mind.

Consider: young Slash in denim overalls. That's it. Thank you for your attention.

--------------------.jpg 

But like the cute kind, not the construction site kind :lol:

Edited by tiutso

6 minutes ago, RooSaa said:

Thank you for explaining.  :)

The article does sound weird because why would Slash go with models (and axl) to the rooftop and leave Meegan at the party when they are usually sticking to each other like clue. Maybe they made a deal, Meegan gets Kirsten (Dunst) for some time and Slash Axl ;)

Maybe :lol:

1 hour ago, giuls said:

I dont know about that article, Slash goes away with models and Axl and leave Meegan there, probably nothing happened but she goes everywhere he goes, so...

He must have in his mind a young Axl imagine, i would take it as a compliment, young Axl was beautiful.

I must be 4 because i giggled at the statue photo

I would.... but then i am around the size as Axl now :axl: ...also a  lot taller

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Lol! 

Lad behaviour. 

Grandpa Angus doesn't approve of this bad boy behavior vandalizing public statues :lol:

1 hour ago, giuls said:

Well, the article said Axl, Slash and models, it obviously implied they were alone if not they wouldnt have written it as a separate thing from the party in the next sentence if there were other people, it would still be the party.

I don't think it implies they were alone there but the purpose of this quick note (not even an article) is to oversize little facts from the party to make it look like they still have it like in the old days :rolleyes:

Not sure if this kind of promotion it is a band request or just these website making headlines for clickbate purposes.

Truth is Meegan was at the party, we saw her picture here sitting next to Slash and Kirsten Dunst. I really doubt she was left alone there while Axl and Slash went partying to the roof with models. Its just that if they were to write that Slash girlfriend was there too the little article would lose its effect of wowing people who read it and go like "great! old guys still get some fine ass" :lol:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

Grandpa Angus doesn't approve of this bad boy behavior vandalizing public statues :lol:

I don't think it implies they were alone there but the purpose of this quick note (not even an article) is to oversize little facts from the party to make it look like they still have it like in the old days :rolleyes:

Not sure if this kind of promotion it is a band request or just these website making headlines for clickbate purposes.

Truth is Meegan was at the party, we saw her picture here sitting next to Slash and Kirsten Dunst. I really doubt she was left alone there while Axl and Slash went partying to the roof with models. Its just that if they were to write that Slash girlfriend was there too the little article would lose its effect of wowing people who read it and go like "great! old guys still get some fine ass" :lol:

As i already clarified in response of @RooSaa 

1 hour ago, giuls said:

1 hour ago, Andy14 said:

Screenshot_2016-08-23-06-55-02-1.png

@Slash787 5 pages you said? ;)

:wub:

Which song?

Ok, of All the Slaxl photos tht I have seen, I feel like this is the only photo when Slaxl looking at each Other. Or maybe theres another? 

Edit: Finally some reply from Slash, no more playing hard to get

Edited by SerenityScorp

5 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

To be fair, he was once again asked for his thoughts on the reunion, it's not like he's on twitter bitching about it every 5 seconds. Gilby's a nice guy and he can't put his life on hold just because people might think he's trying to take advantage. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, killuridols said:

:scared:

0001 23-Aug-16 01.27.jpg

0002 23-Aug-16 01.27.jpg

:popcorn:

The only good thing I can take of this is like: Slash and Axl went with the models in order to use them as some kind of a cover so they can be alone and make out with each other more freely. :shrugs:

• Like 3