GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

6 minutes ago, Asia said:

No, he wasn't being sarcastic. I found this "dedication" Axl was talking about somewhere in an audio clip (there was no video of it). And that little dedication was in fact some kind of appology. Axl was just appreciating the fact that Slash decided to appologize.

Got a link?

Just now, tiutso said:

Got a link?

No, not really, it was when I was making this video, that I tried to trace it down. I don't have that link, plus I couldn't even make out what exactly he was appologizing for, the quality was so poor. Nevertheless he was appologizing, I suspect he was fucked up the previous show or something like that.

Anyway, Axl wasn't being sarcastic, he was pleased about it and you can even hear in his voice that he is smiling. I guess it was just before the KOHD that Slash approached him and told him he wanted to make that dedication. And then in the middle of the song Axl guessed what it will be about, I guess :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Asia said:

No, he wasn't being sarcastic. I found this "dedication" Axl was talking about somewhere in an audio clip (there was no video of it). And that little dedication was in fact some kind of appology. Axl was just appreciating the fact that Slash decided to appologize.

:wub:

"I Love You too" :drool:

1 hour ago, SerenityScorp said:

All these truths about TB (rather thn Team Brazil, its more like Team Beta) makes Me :anger:

This. But I doubt He can if beta still there with Him.

@Lumikki N' This. I wish Sluffizzy didnt leave the Band. I know its hard to deal with Axl since They dont understand Axl. No matter how They try to understand Him, They cant cause They dont have same experience like Axl. Rather than leave maybe The Band could just hiatus or something.

Since theres Duff N' Slash now they cant do something like before anymore

I wish Duff could just read this N' help Axl with this (Or Someone could secretly send this truth to Duff:ph34r:)

Do you get the impression that Duff does not like TB? I do, very much. I find it telling that he's been around Axl for so long, but there's no pics of him interacting with them. And the pic from London, when Axl took Sasha with him, is that the only time we've seen Axl going anywhere without Fernando or Beta? I would have thought he would've taken one of them too. Unless that's who took the pic :lol:

But I really get the vibe that Duff doesn't like them.

Cant tell with Slash lol 

5 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Do you get the impression that Duff does not like TB? I do, very much. I find it telling that he's been around Axl for so long, but there's no pics of him interacting with them. And the pic from London, when Axl took Sasha with him, is that the only time we've seen Axl going anywhere without Fernando or Beta? I would have thought he would've taken one of them too. Unless that's who took the pic :lol:

Cant tell with Slash lol 

Wht is it?

Sluffizzy should kidnap Axl N' brainwash Him to hate TB :ph34r::smiley-confused2:

Edited by SerenityScorp
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cant tell with Slash lol 

Lol no...Fermanager WAS with Axl in London. Remember the complaint about how Fernando poorly handled a fan or someone who wanted to take Axl's pic on their way back from China Exchange?

THEY NEVER LEAVE HIM ALONE apparently. Makes one wonder if they are there outside the bathroom / bedroom when he takes a dump / having sex.... j/ k hehehe

Just now, cheesecake said:

Lol no...Fermanager WAS with Axl in London. Remember the complaint about how Fernando poorly handled a fan or someone who wanted to take Axl's pic on their way back from China Exchange?

THEY NEVER LEAVE HIM ALONE apparently. Makes one wonder if they are there outside the bathroom / bedroom when he takes a dump / having sex.... j/ k hehehe

I mean that first time Duff met with Axl again, in London 2010 :P Axl appears to have only taken Sasha with him, when they went out. 

And the second sentence made me laugh and feel disgusted at the same time :lol:

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I mean that first time Duff met with Axl again, in London 2010 :P Axl appears to have only taken Sasha with him, when they went out. 

And the second sentence made me laugh and feel disgusted at the same time :lol:

Oh okay sorry I misunderstood. I got the impression Del and TB were there at the hotel shielding Axl from meeting Duff. Don't remember Duff mentioning Beta or Fer specifically but the way I understood the storyline when reading it was that the whole gang bang was there. Stand corrected.

1 minute ago, cheesecake said:

Oh okay sorry I misunderstood. I got the impression Del and TB were there at the hotel shielding Axl from meeting Duff. Don't remember Duff mentioning Beta or Fer specifically but the way I understood the storyline when reading it was that the whole gang bang was there. Stand corrected.

No one can stop Duff from meeting Axl :heart:

Just now, cheesecake said:

Yes, that's the one. Should have worded it better, myself. That pic from when they went out afterwards for dinner and I think they went on the London eye, seems to have only been Sasha with him that time. 

18 minutes ago, Asia said:

No, not really, it was when I was making this video, that I tried to trace it down. I don't have that link, plus I couldn't even make out what exactly he was appologizing for, the quality was so poor. Nevertheless he was appologizing, I suspect he was fucked up the previous show or something like that.

Anyway, Axl wasn't being sarcastic, he was pleased about it and you can even hear in his voice that he is smiling. I guess it was just before the KOHD that Slash approached him and told him he wanted to make that dedication. And then in the middle of the song Axl guessed what it will be about, I guess :)

Thank you! We were going crazy trying to decipher what happened and it's a very, very cute find! :wub: AWWWWW

36 minutes ago, Asia said:

Why the 'fuck you', though? :lol:

42 minutes ago, Asia said:

3 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Why the 'fuck you', though? :lol:

Yeah, why the pretty angry sounding "fuck you" then?

And why did Axl immediately get away from Duff and Duff then went to Slash, seemingly to console him? 

And I don't hear the smile in his voice either tbh :lol: Mostly he just sounds and acts angry/annoyed to me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Frey said:

Yeah, why the pretty angry sounding "fuck you" then?

And why did Axl immediately get away from Duff and Duff then went to Slash, seemingly to console him? 

And I don't hear the smile in his voice either tbh :lol: Mostly he just sounds and acts angry/annoyed to me.

He looks really pissed off to me too. And he gives Duff the daggers when he stomps off to his little Axl tent. 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He looks really pissed off to me too. And he gives Duff the daggers when he stomps off to his little Axl tent. 

7 minutes ago, tiutso said:

Eh, the 'I love you' didn't sound angry to me. 

Just like Titsuo said, The I Love You didnt sound He pissed off or angry

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

He wasn't pissed off, you can even hear him chuckle a little with laughter there. I bet my everything he was not angry then. He was generally in good mood. He is a little irritated with Duff at the end  because Duff kinda almost sat on his broken leg but I wouldn't call it anger but momentary irritation.

There's no anger nor sarcasm in his voice, a bit of jokefulness if anything, especially in the fuck you. Come on, it's so exaggerated, intentioanlly. Besides I watched that show, he really wasn't angry.

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Lumikki There are quite a lot of times Marc mentions how controlling Beta is, from having things deleted from Jarmos GNR forum about Slash and Duff so Axl won't see what they've said (good things) to her role in his fall out with Axl. He emailed her about his book assuming she would tell Axl, she didn't and then he found out in a bit of a shitty way, and they fell out :( he said Beta doesn't like him because she thinks he talks shit. It's all there in Canter Banter, very interesting. He uses the word "controlling" an awful lot when it comes to TB and Axl. 

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They seem to be friends, I think it's because they're so totally clueless on how to run a band they turned to these people for contacts within the music industry. That's why I think slime balls like him are there. But that's just my opinion. 

Also, Marc said Beta and TB have financial control over Axl too, they pay everyone and blah blah. So they employ all these people! 

Thanks for adding all these things Marc said to the discussion. His opinion really counts for a lot, and if even he says these things, then I think we're right to be concerned.

I've actually read all of the Canter Banter threads, but that was a long time ago, and I've forgotten a lot of it by now.

The thing Marc mentions about Beta not telling Axl about Marc's email and the book makes me think my suspicions about her not passing on Izzy's messages are true as well.

I have to say it really pisses me off that Beta and the rest of TB seem to have taken it upon themselves to decide what Axl gets to see, hear and know about and what not. Especially since it always seem to be people from Axl's old life that they need to "protect" him from apparently, but they never seem to feel the need to protect him from creepy fuckers like Nur Khan.

And the thing about TB having financial control over Axl too is just scary.

3 hours ago, Slash787 said:

I agree with Lumikki and what others are saying about Beta. 

But that Andrei guy seems the worse out of them all, yeah he is not controlling Axl or anything, but he got access to many things, how is he even related to Beta? 

I think he is Fernando's friend as well, yes. But I don't remember where I read that unfortunately.

3 hours ago, Frey said:

Axl idolizes Beta too. According to Beta, Axl said to her "I wish you were my mother" or "I wish you had been my mother" or something like that after he'd watched Beta with her own children for a while. And by now no one is even allowed to even come near Holy Mother Beta or Axl will take you down to the pavement (see airport incident).

And on the rare occasions that Beta does something that goes against the idealized image Axl has of her, Axl freaks out. Like when she left him alone at the party in Sweden or when she went behind Axl's back with Doug Goldstein. Axl freaks out, throws a tantrum, even wanted to fire Beta after the Goldstein incident (remember, with the way Axl thinks, Beta was betraying him and he immediately cuts people out of his life if they're not completely 100% on his side about everything). But of course Axl doesn't know how to live without Beta, so nothing ever comes out of Axl's tantrums. He's way too dependent on her.

2 hours ago, killuridols said:

:(

I wish I had studied psychiatry or psychology to be able to understand this "mother" issue.

It is so very interesting. His relationship with his biological mother was so controversial and the one he has with Beta is weird too.

Axl saying to Beta that he wished she was his mom breaks my heart. I remember reading that in these old interviews and it made me feel all :unsure::cry: then and it still does now.

Unfortunately not having a good mom can really screw up a child for life. Especially in the first few years of a child's life. If there's a lack of love and affection for the child (or even abuse and neglect), and the child doesn't form a proper attachment to their mom (or any other care-giver, but usually it's moms for obvious reasons) this can have far reaching consequences. Can even cause Reactive Attachment Disorder in children in some cases.

In Axl's case we do know that he said he never felt loved by his mom and that he felt he was unwanted and a burden to the people in his family. Growing up with that kind of feeling has got to leave marks on a child. And that's before we even get into the whole issue about his mother never protecting him from abuse (or even being abusive herself? Some of Axl's quotes make it sound like his mother beat him too) by his father and step-father.

2 hours ago, SerenityScorp said:

All these truths about TB (rather thn Team Brazil, its more like Team Beta) makes Me :anger:

This. But I doubt He can if beta still there with Him.

@Lumikki N' This. I wish Sluffizzy didnt leave the Band. I know its hard to deal with Axl since They dont understand Axl. No matter how They try to understand Him, They cant cause They dont have same experience like Axl. Rather than leave maybe The Band could just hiatus or something.

Since theres Duff N' Slash now they cant do something like before anymore

I wish Duff could just read this N' help Axl with this (Or Someone could secretly send this truth to Duff:ph34r:)

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Cant tell with Slash lol 

I really hope Duff (and Slash) can influence things for the better as well. Being on tour with Axl and TB should give them some pretty good insight into some of the things that are going wrong.

@MillionsOfSpiders I have zero evidence for this, but I share your impression. Probably because Fernando for example doesn't seem to be the kind of person someone like Duff (or even Slash) would have respect for. And Duff was probably annoyed by them from the very first time he had to deal with them back at the hotel in London when they refused to let him go to Axl. (Because I get the impression they were there during that incident, but then later on Axl only took Sasha with him. Probably because he would have been embarrassed to appear with his mom and her kids, instead of a female partner or something.)

3 hours ago, RooSaa said:

you are welcome Lumikki :) thank you for writing some of the audio down. :) I thought it was Slash's voice who said 'i have a really good reason to', because it sounds so Slash-drunkish and Axl interrupted him with another 'you wanna play that' and Slash ask 'What?'  ... but i am probably wrong.

Yeah, the best option right now would really be to find someone who remembers ...

I thought it was Axl, but like I said I'm terrible with crappy audios, so who knows.

1 hour ago, Asia said:

1 hour ago, Asia said:

Huh, interesting. I do like the idea of Axl being serious about his "I love you, too" (obviously lol), but I really wish I could get a better picture of the whole situation.

Btw @Asia because of that discussion I re-watched your video again and I have to say it's my absolute favorite Slaxl video of the ones I've seen. It's just so adorable and precious and I like the song choice and everything :wub::wub::wub: You really should make more of these!

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2