GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Sweet :wub:

image.jpeg

:drool: 

3 hours ago, Frey said:

I really don't get you girls sometimes :lol:

What's so "sweet" about this picture? It's just a picture of Axl and Fortus standing/sitting in a room?

This is the answer :wub:. There's nothing like "just a picture of Axl" :max: (this sentence is basicaly an oxymoron) 

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

1 hour ago, Slash787 said:

Who is @wasted? Am I missing something? :ph34r: I'm intereseted only if I can make fun of him/her :smiley-confused2:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Andy14 said:

:drool: 

This is the answer :wub:. There's nothing like "just a picture of Axl" :max: (this sentence is basicaly an oxymoron) 

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

Who is @wasted? Am I missing something? :ph34r: I'm intereseted only if I can make fun of him/her :smiley-confused2:

Well ever heard of Charlie Sheen? 

30 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I know these stadiums are big and everything, but they're not so massive as to need a freaking golf buggy to get around. So lazy not to just walk. 

How can they resist flooring those things and having a buggy Grand Prix ? 

Yep.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I know these stadiums are big and everything, but they're not so massive as to need a freaking golf buggy to get around. So lazy not to just walk. 

How can they resist flooring those things and having a buggy Grand Prix ? 

To be fair, they're on their feet for the better part of three hours, holding instruments that weigh a lot, and that has to be murder on the feet and back. Let them sit and get their ride over to the stage, methinks.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, stella said:

To be fair, they're on their feet for the better part of three hours, holding instruments that weigh a lot, and that has to be murder on the feet and back. Let them sit and get their ride over to the stage, methinks.

Yep, Save Their energy for the show

43 minutes ago, stella said:

It literally takes 10 minutes to walk around a stadium though lol. Maybe I'm harsh, I work 12 hr nights, constantly on my feet looking after people, hardly get a break :lol:

• Like 1

It literally takes 10 minutes to walk around a stadium though lol. Maybe I'm harsh, I work 12 hr nights, constantly on my feet looking after people, hardly get a break :lol:

Night staff rule:sleeper::hug:

• Like 1