I am an idiot!.. Videos/pictures of you being an idiot...

Snake-Pit

14 hours ago, MB. said:

Are you smoking weed on the streets there Snake Pit? Seriously that's so rude, kids walk the streets as well.

Ugh, you are an idiot. Tourists always think, it's normal to smoke weed out in the open in Amsterdam. It's not! So annoying.

Yes I'm a tourist smoking weed in Amsterdam outside, and you know what, tell the kids to stop hassling the tourists (because that's sounds so nagging of you, somebody should really nag back. nagging to a nagger about nagging for nagging's sake)... Sure, the sex and weed everywhere is perfect for children, but you're missing the bigger picture here; Don't tell me what to do in your country, alright, I don't tell fuckers who come to London what to do (unless it's to blow me) so, nothing, nowhere, anywhere; makes you special granting you the right to tell me what to do in Amsterdam.

Also, would it kill the Dutch to export hagelslag?! It's like the only taboo, I swear; Buy an 8th, they weigh it at the till/cash register and you get a little receipt, walk around, find a prostitute, walk in, walk out, in public; then you get hagelslag; the chocolate sprinkle for toast suitable for the whole family; and you guys act all weird about it; blushing, admitting you know what it is in way that sort of leaves you open to ridicule for having known what hagelslag is; I'm not knocking it, but that is weird; weed/prostitute, shrooms even - sure; but chocolate sprinkles making you guys blush?..:lol: weird, to me.

It's not even like chocolate sprinkles found anywhere else in the world!.. and you guys blush when I ask about it (like where to get it).

Edited by Snake-Pit

I smoke weed outside in London; be it Thornton Heath or central London; I don't make it a habit to smoke in front of children though, anywhere in the world; if I can help it. Still; 4/20 @ 16:20 06/06/2016, it was on; Dam Square, sitting at the monument you guys have there; celebrating 4/20...

077.JPG

079.JPG

Edited by Snake-Pit

I like how they remembered me from last time. @ the hotel, and my favourite coffeeshop I got 'I remember you, you were here before'... I didn't get that last time.

They seem to recognise me in Amsterdam; :)

I do love Amsterdam though, great place.

I am getting old and missed the edginess part. Thank you for informing me.?

Oh and I  told you what to do or in this case don't do in my city Snake Pit and have no problem to do it again. Smoking weed sitting at the monument (a tourist hangout) we don't care, but walking the streets it is rude. Now what?

Edited by MB.

17 minutes ago, MB. said:

Oh and I  told you what to do or in this case don't do in my city Snake Pit and have no problem to do it again. Smoking weed sitting at the monument (a tourist hangout) we don't care, but walking the streets it is rude. Now what?

I liken that part of Amsterdam to my own stomping ground in England; It's basically; where I sleep/shower, and everything I want within 5/10 minutes walk; I know with confidence like it was my own, as far as Spui & Klaverstratt @ the Waterstones there, it's where my guitar shop I use out there is. I've been around Amsterdam, but that 'touristy' part there, is 'my part' 'my home in Amsterdam/as good as' because all my stuff was there.

Plus, going the first time in September, there was a lot I didn't know about Amsterdam... So going back last week... I had the added bonus of knowing what Amsterdam has to offer (apart from weed and sex) and I knew where things were this time too. It was great the first time, but going back with what I learned the first time, made the second time awesome.

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

I liked exploring at night.

Like London just, London's not as happy.

I saw some blonde girl in front of a TV camera out there too at night in the Red Light District; she could have been famous in the NL or it could have been just another region show, like the UK has it's TV shows, the NL has them, and this blonde girl could have been anyone about anything... Like London though, lively. A lot like London though, places like that and & me; I'm used to touristy places anyway, having worked in London's tourist trap for a couple of years, all over, from Soho, Piccadilly Circus & Covent Garden; I was a promoter promoting various venues; so am just used to that and when I went in September to Amsterdam, I saw Amsterdam people doing my London job in Amsterdam.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Just now, PappyTron said:

Did you visit and partake of the brothels, Snake? You mucky bastard. :lol:

Me and my friend, this bisexual chick and I were looking into renting a window...

I saw a bunch of mingers, 2 fits girls, and 1 guy in a bikini in drag grabbing his balls.

I think having a wank in Amsterdam in the street to all those ladies, would be rude. You don't want to be a rude tourist afterall.

'There could be kids watching'. :lol:

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

Me and my friend, this bisexual chick and I were looking into renting a window...

I saw a bunch of mingers, 2 fits girls, and 1 guy in a bikini in drag grabbing his balls.

So which did you sleep with? :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

Yes I'm a tourist smoking weed in Amsterdam outside, and you know what, tell the kids to stop hassling the tourists (because that's sounds so nagging of you, somebody should really nag back. nagging to a nagger about nagging for nagging's sake)... Sure, the sex and weed everywhere is perfect for children, but you're missing the bigger picture here; Don't tell me what to do in your country, alright, I don't tell fuckers who come to London what to do (unless it's to blow me) so, nothing, nowhere, anywhere; makes you special granting you the right to tell me what to do in Amsterdam.

Also, would it kill the Dutch to export hagelslag?! It's like the only taboo, I swear; Buy an 8th, they weigh it at the till/cash register and you get a little receipt, walk around, find a prostitute, walk in, walk out, in public; then you get hagelslag; the chocolate sprinkle for toast suitable for the whole family; and you guys act all weird about it; blushing, admitting you know what it is in way that sort of leaves you open to ridicule for having known for hagelslag is; I'm not knocking it, but that is weird; weed/prostitute, shrooms even - sure; but chocolate sprinkles making you guys blush?..:lol: weird, to me.

It's not even like chocolate sprinkles found anywhere else in the world!.. and you guys blush when I ask about it (like where to get it).

I love how your indignance suddenly segued into a rant about chocolate sprinkles :lol:

2 hours ago, MB. said:

Only asking cuz i don't understand but whys it OK by a monument and not OK on the street?  I mean you said kids and everything but aren't there kids around monuments?

Cause we basicly avoid that place Len. A lot of tourists hang there and a lot of wallet thieves as well?.

So ideal for me, would be that tourists just stay in the coffeeshops to smoke their weed, but since they are sitting there all together at the monument, we just avoid it and will not sit on the stairs there ourselves. We are used to it. We all know it, so we all avoid it, so you will find no kids there, unless it are tourists kids. Still I would rather see, the monument free of that. So it's not totally ok with me.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, MB. said:

Cause we basicly avoid that place Len. A lot of tourists hang there and a lot of wallet thieves as well?.

So ideal for me, would be that tourists just stay in the coffeeshops to smoke their weed, but since they are sitting there all together at the monument, we just avoid it and will not sit on the stairs there ourselves. We are used to it. We all know it, so we all avoid it, so you will find no kids there, unless it are tourists kids. Still I would rather see, the monument free of that. So it's not totally ok with me.

Well, I'm not a xenophobic person; I'm not bothered when tourists do what tourists do; which is whatever, from kids using the Canadian War Memorial in London's Hyde Park as a waterslide or American tourists, 2 guys and a girl in Soho and the girl shouting out 'Let's do crack and find a stripper' and she striked me as, not a crackhead... :lol: looks can be deceiving.

Point is, I don't judge. They're here to have a good time.

I am sorry for my rant, it's just a bit frustrating. It's like tourists visiting London only for the shops and maybe getting drunk in the evening and nothing else. But you probably don't care about that. But whatever, I do care, the city has so much more to offer. It's liberal and I am proud of that, it's just less liberal as some tourists often think.

You think, I judge? Yeah, guess you are a bit right. I do want people to have a good time, don't get me wrong. I just would like them to have a good time, without puking, shouting, sleeping, pissing, doing drugs all over the centre. Amsterdam is not as big as London. Compared to that, it's almost a village. I don't care if a certain kind of tourists smoke their weed, just that they would also be more interested in the other things Amsterdam has to offer, which is a lot and I am very proud of that.:shrugs: 

Most here, just think, if those kind of tourists stay in that part in the city (red light), I don't care. Guess I am one of those annoying whiners. But when you talk to people living in Amsterdam, you would notice we like whining (we also like joking though, preferably at the same time);)

5 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

Well, I'm not a xenophobic person; I'm not bothered when tourists do what tourists do; which is whatever, from kids using the Canadian War Memorial in London's Hyde Park as a waterslide or American tourists, 2 guys and a girl in Soho and the girl shouting out 'Let's do crack and find a stripper' and she striked me as, not a crackhead... :lol: looks can be deceiving.

Point is, I don't judge. They're here to have a good time.

Shut up you foreign bastard :lol:

15 hours ago, Snake-Pit said:

Also, would it kill the Dutch to export hagelslag?! It's like the only taboo, I swear; Buy an 8th, they weigh it at the till/cash register and you get a little receipt, walk around, find a prostitute, walk in, walk out, in public; then you get hagelslag; the chocolate sprinkle for toast suitable for the whole family; and you guys act all weird about it; blushing, admitting you know what it is in way that sort of leaves you open to ridicule for having known what hagelslag is; I'm not knocking it, but that is weird; weed/prostitute, shrooms even - sure; but chocolate sprinkles making you guys blush?..:lol: weird, to me.

You're not just an idiot, you're also a complete fucking bellend! <_<

• Like 1

This is my run I ran in Amsterdam, 6th of June 2016; I was 'getting to know the city' and... 'found a park'; I didn't plan to run but; what I 'stumbled across/into' seemed like a perfect place to run, and something in me went 'perfect, I'll do my run now!".. (I had planned to do a run at some point in Amsterdam, to test my app on my phone; but in hindsight, given my 48 hours in Amsterdam; I'm glad I ran when I did; perfect)!..

The idea was... run through this park... Up the street, back to Dam Square/hotel; done deal.

run keeper.png

I got to the other side of the park... Found a map... Realised 'Oh shit, I started out heading away from my destination'; Let's just clarify;

This is me in a, let's be honest; Foreign City!.. Panic went from 0% to maybe 10%, a little... It's cool though, getting lost and finding my way back to my hotel (that red flag/pin point shows my destination, where I stopped the run; and as soon as I stepped in through the lobby to sit down with my phone on their computers there; with wifi returned to me in The NL; everything lit up again as normal, maps appears when before, on my run, without wifi; it showed my run; but against a grey background, and; since I only had wifi in my hotel anyway; I was determined to run to it; otherwise... If I'd had given up... I was afraid it'll be a wasted trek/adventure that wouldn't have been mapped and recorded like that which; was the point of me running in Amsterdam; cleared my phone and everything before going, charged it, the works, made sure it had enough battery and memory to work; was just, taking a calculated risk with it, given my wifi situation and the app's dependency on the internet - The joy felt after setting yourself a challenge and  from going from maybe 10% alarmed back to 0% upon finding your bearings again in a foreign city coupled with having just ran a 4.5 mile run in 00:56 minutes something seconds (which isn't fast but, an hour's a nice round enough time to run in) and then having everything work and maps lighting up upon reaching your intended destination in; 56:minutes and getting to save and share that run you started in that park in Amsterdam; Natural high in Amsterdam. :)

I took some snaps I like of stuff I saw on my run, stuff that I know I'd never have seen if it wasn't for getting lost on my run or persevering and not giving up and still continuing with thoughts of me even thinking 'oh shit, what if it's dark by the time if I get back?' (It wasn't, I ran 56:something minutes, so, I even ran under an hour'/perfect. :)

So tonight I'm home and, I see something and... It's a small world because;

That's that park I found! :lol::D:D:lol: 

I gotta stop talking about Amsterdam but that city is so fun; it's fast becoming one of my favourite places on Earth ah shit, it is (becoming one of my favourite places on Earth/places I've got love for), but, yeah.

Edited by Snake-Pit

Omg, how can you stumble into the Vondelpark? That's like stumbling into Hyde Park, lol. You just made me laugh so hard.?

It's only the main park of the city, a tourist attraction as well. Lol, it's also the part of the city, I grew up in for several years.

lol, you got me. I am impressed.

Glad you love the city so much, I do too, so we have at least that in common.?

I'm going to tell you a story about something utterly stupid and 100% humbling which I did this morning. 

Saw this post on Facebook. 

Obviously the statement below is a lie. 

I miscalculated and assumed that March has 28 days (when it's actually February). 

I commented pointing this out twice and shared it on my profile. 

Before doing that little rhyme. 

DELETE DELETE DELETE!

Anyway, instead of exercising my democratic right tomorrow, I'm just going to a planet of my own where I can't harm anyone.

Screen Shot 2016-06-22 at 10.15.42.png

• Like 1