What would you invent?

Gracii Guns

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/15/2016 at 7:55 AM, The_Original_RK said:

On the silly side; a time machine that only responds to my voice.

On the practical(or practically silly) side, a translation machine that could tell you what babies and/or pets are saying when they speak, bark, or meow.

i think almost everyone would love a time machine...why one that only responds to your voice?

i love the idea of the translation machine! although i pretty know what my dog would say...feed me, let's go for a ride in the truck and oh hell no i am not going in any kind of water. that last one is disappointing because he's a lab and they are supposed to love the water. my lab before him, my love of my life doggy, loved the water and she was a great swimmer and diver. i regret i never got her into dock diving, i think she'd have loved it and been good at it :)

On 6/15/2016 at 7:55 AM, The_Original_RK said:

On the silly side; a time machine that only responds to my voice.

On the practical(or practically silly) side, a translation machine that could tell you what babies and/or pets are saying when they speak, bark, or meow.

i think almost everyone would love a time machine...why one that only responds to your voice?

i love the idea of the translation machine! although i pretty know what my dog would say...feed me, let's go for a ride in the truck and oh hell no i am not going in any kind of water. that last one is disappointing because he's a lab and they are supposed to love the water. my lab before him, my love of my life doggy, loved the water and she was a great swimmer and diver. i regret i never got her into dock diving, i think she'd have loved it and been good at it :)

Edited by AxlsFavoriteRose

On 6/15/2016 at 9:31 AM, Len B'stard said:

Why would you want that?  Less people you gotta listen to in this life the better if you ask me, i dont wanna hear Daisy the cow begging for mercy before shes made into my steak, fuck her (not literally, that would be grim :lol:)

you wouldn't need to use it all the time but it would be especially useful if your baby/pet was not feeling well and could tell you what symptoms they have. when my kitty was sick they had to do blood work on her and if that hadn't given them even enough info to treat her they were going to have to do a lot of things like x-rays and procedures, one that can be very dangerous. wasn't it supposed to be only for babies and pets? cos i have no desire to know what most people are thinking; having them just tell me is often quite horrid :facepalm:

On 7/7/2016 at 7:05 PM, Graeme said:

A device that lets you locate your possessions when you've lost them? Dropped your keys, your phone, your debit card somewhere? Just use this geolocator and it'll show you exactly where your stuff is at any given time. There'd be some way of imprinting a microscopic transmitter coded to your particular device... Dunno what you'd do if you lost the device right enough.

that's a good one! i have a device for my portable phone and i use it all the time as i misplace it all the time :)

On 7/7/2016 at 6:14 AM, Len B'stard said:

Punish the stupid?  Alright Herr Snakepit Goebbells, settle down, what you wanna punish people for being stupid for?

hahahaha! i wouldn't want to punish them but it would be nice to make some people smarter. wasn't that the plot of Flowers For Algernon?

On 7/7/2016 at 7:49 AM, Snake-Pit said:

What if I invented a little thing you can ring; you can't find it, ring it. It'll have a simcard..

Make it a key chain.. For keys.

Once you find it, simply press a button that cuts the call.

Imagine if my keys got a wrong number :lol:

Driving a long and someone's ringing my keys :lol:

that's what the thing on the charger for my portable phone does, it rings until you find it :)

1 hour ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

i'd invent some really bizarre potato chip flavor like creme brulee pickle flavor Lay's chips...oh wait they already have those bizarre flavored chips! :vomit:

Just hit that button on your charger and call me if you ever want to talk about the pain of somebody else inventing your inventions... :) 

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

Just now, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

LOL will do :lol:

It just dawned on me, you meant landline :lol:! - I mean for my mobile phone/cell phone :P - I had that in the 90s when I had a 'portable telephone'... Hit the button on the wall/charger to go find it.... But yeah, instead of key chain, put smartphone finder button on smartphone charger. - EUREKA! :) 

Edited by Snake-Pit
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

It just dawned on me, you meant landline :lol:! - I mean for my mobile phone/cell phone :P - I had that in the 90s when I had a 'portable telephone'... Hit the button on the wall/charger to go find it.... But yeah, instead of key chain, put smartphone finder button on smartphone charger. - EUREKA! :) 

i hardly ever use my cell but in the past when i've misplaced it i have used my landline to locate it BUT it only rings 4 times then goes to voice mail so it can be a long annoying process that usually ends in me hating my voice mail message :P so good, your invention idea still has hope!!! :lol:

3 minutes ago, Snake-Pit said:

Actually, what I really meant (in hindsight/after reading my post).. Is a key finding device based on cell phone technology; but; a great idea is a great idea, thanks for that; charger that locates your smart phone...