New Trailers Thread

Słash

3 hours ago, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

the only part i liked was Dean Norris is in it. i love him ever since Breaking Bad. i thought they should have done like a prequel series about his life, that would have been very interesting IMO :)

Charles Bronson was an amazing actor and Death Wish is a cult classic. Bruce Willis hasn't 10% of Bronson's screen pressence and is always squinting. Why is he always squinting?! He looks like he has gas!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Charles Bronson was an amazing actor and Death Wish is a cult classic. Bruce Willis hasn't 10% of Bronson's screen pressence and is always squinting. Why is he always squinting?! He looks like he has gas!

The Giggler would be turning in his grave! :lol:

On November 17, 2016 at 1:22 AM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok this is not a trailer per se but i think this is interesting. of anyone has a true trailer for it i'd love to see it. in the meantime thoughts on this remake?

Its still in the early days of shooting, so I guess we will see a trailer by early next year. 

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Very true man, there was no need of remaking it, they will just fuck it up. It will be one of the biggest flops of 2017. 

On ‎2016‎-‎11‎-‎17 at 2:52 PM, AxlsFavoriteRose said:

ok this is not a trailer per se but i think this is interesting. of anyone has a true trailer for it i'd love to see it. in the meantime thoughts on this remake?

Yes, Charles Bronson IS this series, but the movies were good so I will watch it just to see what they do with it. 

Also, Charles Bronson squints as well ;)

• Like 1

On 20/11/2016 at 0:35 AM, Whiskey Rose said:

Yes, Charles Bronson IS this series, but the movies were good so I will watch it just to see what they do with it. 

Also, Charles Bronson squints as well ;)

Charles Bronson does not squint; he is simply searching for his next victim.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This new spiderman trailer honestly looks pretty blah to me.

Tobey was a great spiderman and the first spiderman movie was amazing, it had everything it in, a good story, good fights, the way it was presented and how he became spiderman and went through things was amazing.

This new movie seems very kiddish, taking lessons from Tony Stark? its looks like one of those flop comedy movies with no storyline.