Someone deleted my thread.

I send a private message (in the morning) asking to the administrator why has been deleted my thread about Duff´s daughter but NO response.

I don´t  know the reason, for said that in my opinion she has not talent , I think is unfair because it was created with respect, zero insult.

In this place I´ve seen a lot of messages really agressive with no attention or delete.

Maybe bcause I´m newbie here I don´t get much respect.

It´s really sad.:max:

9 minutes ago, Gordon Comstock said:

An opinion is fine, but just post it in the thread about the show. A thread created solely to trash someone won't last long regardless of who it's about.

And FYI, there's not a respectful way to call someone talentless. Why did you think it wouldn't be deleted?  :rolleyes:

hhaha are you serious? Is not disrespectful, is an opinion, and the thread was well, without insults. An insult is for example said: stupid or slut to a GNR member like I read here, and nobody deleted.

If you deleted a comment about talentless (or things like that), you´ll remain with two or three messages only (in the whole forum). :blink:

I don´t get the criteria in this forum, honestly.

Edited by Juliette

13 minutes ago, Juliette said:

hhaha are you serious? Is not disrespectful, is an opinion, and the thread was well, without insults. An insult is for example said: stupid or slut to a GNR member like I read here, and nobody deleted.

If you deleted a comment about talentless (or things like that), you´ll remain with two or three messages only (in the whole forum). :blink:

I don´t get the criteria in this forum, honestly.

It's obvious that english is not your native language, but the fuck can you say a thread dedicated to calling someone talentless is not disrespectful? I don't think you quite grasp what it means :lol:

Two things. First off - if you want to know something from a staff member, a thread asking "why was such and such deleted?" is never the best way to go about it. PM-ing a staff member is a better option (Which you said you did), but give us some time to respond - we do have lives outside the forum, believe it or not.

Second - I'm not the one who deleted your thread, but I'd say @Gordon Comstock more or less touched on it in his first response in this thread.

• Like 4