10 Times Axl Rose Was Great Without Slash & Duff McKagan

10 hours ago, bigpoop said:

I this guy is misreading Tom Petty's reaction there. Axl pretty much sucked on that and Petty's look was more of a WTF than an appreciation.

Huh? Axl was an absolute GOD on there :drool: The moment Axl comes on stage, the audience starts screaming. I mean, you're entitled to your own opinion, of course, but I agree with AN here. Tom Petty was completely outdone and he knew it. I think it's pretty obvious a few times.

As for the rest: nice list. I love Axl's Sailing and the Freddy Mercury Tribute is one of my fondest GNR memories ever, always great rewatching that.

• Like 2

On 9/12/2016 at 2:30 AM, Lio said:

Huh? Axl was an absolute GOD on there :drool: The moment Axl comes on stage, the audience starts screaming. I mean, you're entitled to your own opinion, of course, but I agree with AN here. Tom Petty was completely outdone and he knew it. I think it's pretty obvious a few times.

As for the rest: nice list. I love Axl's Sailing and the Freddy Mercury Tribute is one of my fondest GNR memories ever, always great rewatching that.

nah i actually think axl sucks on free fallin big time, totally doesn't do the song justice - salt of the earth is the best one