Axl Rose VS Mick Jagger (Originals VS Versions)

Atrás del Mostrador

Wow someone on the internet likes throwing Axl up against the other greats. Very difficult for anybody to sing a song better than the original especially classic material, let's face it Stones AC/DC and Aerosmith tunes are ingrained in peoples minds with other people singing them, Axl goes pretty close most occasions though which showcases his talents. Shame we can't see Jagger wrap his chops around Patience or Mr Brownstone, Steven Tyler sing Locomotive or Paradise City.

Edited by Silverburst80

ok i know this is going to be sacrilege for some people but i just never cared for Mick Jagger...go ahead, throw stones at me ( pun intended. ) so i would say Axl. but really i don't care for most of these songs. when Axl and Izzy did Salt of the Earth i actually enjoyed that, Axl w/Mick and Izzy and Keith. but yeah Axl for sure :headbang:

• Like 1

I obviously prefer the Stones overall, so, you know, Mick win for me, i love Axl but he went too much and, for example, in Dead Flowers, it looses the "country" feeling that makes the song to me because he screams, plus, i can't really listen to GNR sympathy because Axl sings "politcs" instead of "politesse" and it miffs me that Axl sings the wrong word :P