If That Ain't Country

Fitha_whiskey

On 1/27/2017 at 1:40 PM, J Dog said:

I'm a sucker for acoustic shit.

Good little set. Banjo player trips me out, he's so calm and cool, but he's getting down on that banjo. Some serious picking.

If you don't like Hank III you can kiss our ass... :lol:

Fuckin love Six Pack of Beer... I also live it.

On 1/29/2017 at 10:18 PM, Fitha_whiskey said:

Does anyone have a story about hooking up to a country song? Surely there's some good tales to be told out there. I've kinda told a couple a few pages back... 

i hooked up with a guy to Forever and Ever Amen. we were at a bar and my female friend needed to go to the store ( for what i can't recall. ) anyway, he said you're not going yet? and i said i'll be right back. when i got back he was like i was so sure you were lying just to get away from me. i felt so bad. anyway, he bought me some cocktails and we played darts and then this song came on and he danced with me even though no one else was dancing! i was having a hard time in my life so when he asked if i wanted to go on his route ( he delivered like craft-o matic beds, but not that brand ) and i said yes! so we drove all over Northern Cali then he had to go back to Texas. we talked on the phone all the time and he even made a couple more trips to see me but then it fizzled. really sweet guy though :) p.s. prayers for Randy in his recovery from a devastating stroke

• Like 1