Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

5 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Maybe since he's being active on social media that means new music is coming?

That would be awesome! Don't wanna get my hopes up, though. :nervous:

3 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I just woke up and am still dreaming. Izzy tweeted again and will do more?! :wub:

I can’t wait for all the speculations that’s coming up here! :rofl-lol:

My theory is Richard Boretus hacked Izzy's account :ph34r:

8 minutes ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

That would be awesome! Don't wanna get my hopes up, though. :nervous:

My theory is Richard Boretus hacked Izzy's account :ph34r:

Being a fan of this band and this man having hope feels somewhat filthy. If you know what I mean....

Mabeeee. Wearing his red pantalones, I’m sure. :P

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

That cover of "love hurts" that izzy shared blew me away, those guys are good,  I want to see them live and I'm serious.

putting the link here for for anyone who wants to go to it

Izzy is a musician, he can sift the sands of YouTube and find the good stuff , I don't think it's anything more than he dug it so much he wanted to share it. Fits with what we generally know about him, he is a cool dude.

• Like 2

Izzy I don’t no how much longer I can wait for a tweet.. he will probably do it when I’m sleeping and then delete it while I am sleeping.. my luck..

i like how he said on this account.. does he have other accounts and where?? 

He need the Izzy’s CSI on this forum to investigate..

I no he knows how to use YouTube..

he should get a job at YouTube seeing he is probably on there everyday with his new iPad he bought a while back.. lol

Edited by Stizzyfan01

Does anyone know if this band , 20% discount, are around? I want to hear more! If anyone knows, it's this csi team you all have put together 😂

I'm seriously fascinated by that video and watched/listened several times. In the midst of it all, they are really living their lives there, being themselves, enjoying music and damn they are good.  What cool people 

• Like 1

I hope nobody’s talked Izzy out of doing those tweets. Because what he planned to do would be seen as endorsing the videos, and that’s what the whole influencer marketing business world is built upon, isn’t it? Someone might have said to him “these artists need to pay you if you’re going to promote them like this”. For example I went and bought “Love Hurts” just because of Izzy’s tweet. Oprah’s book club works the same way I think, that’s why people are always lining up to get on her list - I’m not sure they pay to get on the list, but they probably do. Good luck manoeuvring in the business world, Izzy. Hope you get to do what you wanna do xxx

16 minutes ago, Boogs said:

I hope nobody’s talked Izzy out of doing those tweets. Because what he planned to do would be seen as endorsing the videos, and that’s what the whole influencer marketing business world is built upon, isn’t it? Someone might have said to him “these artists need to pay you if you’re going to promote them like this”. For example I went and bought “Love Hurts” just because of Izzy’s tweet. Oprah’s book club works the same way I think, that’s why people are always lining up to get on her list - I’m not sure they pay to get on the list, but they probably do. Good luck manoeuvring in the business world, Izzy. Hope you get to do what you wanna do xxx

You can pay a lot for promotion but there's nothing wrong with him doing it for free.

23 minutes ago, Pishy said:

Does anyone know if this band , 20% discount, are around? I want to hear more! If anyone knows, it's this csi team you all have put together 😂

I'm seriously fascinated by that video and watched/listened several times. In the midst of it all, they are really living their lives there, being themselves, enjoying music and damn they are good.  What cool people 

I doubt they're still around. That video is almost 10 years old. If you click on the channel name they do have other covers though.

6 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I doubt they're still around. That video is almost 10 years old. If you click on the channel name they do have other covers though.

Yes, I saw the video was older. They covered Queen too! 

26 minutes ago, Boogs said:

I don't think Izzy gives a f about any of that, he didn't share Nazareth , it's a cover band of some family and friends in a guy's living room, it's about the music .

There are people out there that do things for decent reasons, the "pay off" is wanting others to experience something you enjoyed or you want others to see the greatness in someone or something.

Dont fret, more music shares will arrive :) 

hope you got this with your purchase

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blackstar said:

That Love Hurts cover video Izzy posted makes me think that he may be travelling currently and he met these guys somewhere.

I thought the same. A 9 year old video wouldn't show up in a youtube search unless he was searching for them specifically. So he has to know them somehow. :shrugs:

• Like 2

I have to do 24 pages of anatomy drawings for monday yet here I am, losing my mind because Izzy tweeted. THANKS ME  :max::dance:

Btw so in the end no thread? Everything discussed here? I do think is better because then it won't die like many other Izzy threads, but I worry we will stop or forget about it if we have more Izzy news. 

2 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I have to do 24 pages of anatomy drawings for monday yet here I am, losing my mind because Izzy tweeted. THANKS ME  :max::dance:

Btw so in the end no thread? Everything discussed here? I do think is better because then it won't die like many other Izzy threads, but I worry we will stop or forget about it if we have more Izzy news. 

I give a big yes if you are thinking of starting a thread about Izzy's music . I think that's a very good idea .

This thread won't die, you guys are very active and detailed with it. But it's mostly gossip so I think a music thread will be interesting to a larger group of people. Don't get me wrong , I like the tidbits like the cool songs and seeing photos, but something focused on his music would be really cool. For example, that recent song he shared , could go under the new thread and then the gossip of what it might mean, can be in this one.  

• Thanks 1