Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

In case Izzy snoops and read this forum.  I have a message for him.

Izzy December is almost over with.. I am getting impatient right now.  Next week is Christmas.. my best Christmas gift will be you tweeting your songs..  

does anyone no if Izzy celebrates Christmas?  I would love for him to tweet a picture of himself with a Santa hat on..

this thread has been quiet and it needs not to be so quiet.. please tweet..

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

In case Izzy snoops and read this forum.  I have a message for him.

Izzy December is almost over with.. I am getting impatient right now.  Next week is Christmas.. my best Christmas gift will be you tweeting your songs..  

does anyone no if Izzy celebrates Christmas?  I would love for him to tweet a picture of himself with a Santa hat on..

this thread has been quiet and it needs not to be so quiet.. please tweet..

I know you probably aren't aware of the situation, but there's a massive fire surrounding the city where Izzy lives. Many people (possibly Izzy too) have lost their homes and a few people have died.

I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, but given the situation I think your message to him could come across a bit rude and insensitive. I really don't think Izzy is going to be worried about twitter, fans or music right now and we shouldn't be asking him for anything. :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I know you probably aren't aware of the situation, but there's a massive fire surrounding the city where Izzy lives. Many people (possibly Izzy too) have lost their homes and a few people have died.

I'm not trying to pick on you or anything, but given the situation I think your message to him could come across a bit rude and insensitive. I really don't think Izzy is going to be worried about twitter, fans or music right now and we shouldn't be asking him for anything. :unsure:

Yes, you are right but many people are aware of fire in ojai. Of course the most important thing is human life and the most important thing is people to be safe and nobady homeless,but at least in greece we dont know many details about fires in california, we know few things probably this happens and in other countries. I hope this finishes soon. 

I didn’t mean to be insensitive.. all they are reporting I think are counties or cities.. have never heard them say anything about ojai..

sorry for my post.. if I would of known I would fully understand..

how do you no he lives in ojai??

sorry Izzy and Izzy fans please forgive me.. 

Hopefully Izzy’s House, Izzy and his dog are safe..

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Stizzyfan01 said:

I didn’t mean to be insensitive.. all they are reporting I think are counties or cities.. have never heard them say anything about ojai..

sorry for my post.. if I would of known I would fully understand..

how do you no he lives in ojai??

sorry Izzy and Izzy fans please forgive me.. 

Hopefully Izzy’s House, Izzy and his dog are safe..

Ah, we know you were'nt aware of that. It's fine.

Besides I saw a map of the fires and most of Ojai as well as Izzy's place are safe. The forests had bad fire but he doesn't live there. Obviously I hope for him the be safe and sound.

Still I wished he'd tweet this month. :lol:

Edit: If it wasn't for this board I wouldn't have known of any fires in California. Those news don't travel that far.

Edited by Tori72

1 hour ago, Zoot said:

You're talking about the Thomas fire right? It's always terrible to hear stuff like that happening. :( I read that a bunch of horses died after people had to let them out of the stables in order to save their lives. I actually saw the video on them letting the horses go.

Hopefully Izzy and his animals have evacuted and are staying somewhere safe. 

1 hour ago, purplestargirl said:

Izzy just tweeted! It's a relief to see he is alive.

Thanks for telling. My twitter didn’t show me those tweets. Shitty algorithm. 

So many songs! Some I know, some not. This will be a music weekend for me.

So so happy he tweeted. Thank you for the music, Izzy!!!! :lol:

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Thanks for telling. My twitter didn’t show me those tweets. Shitty algorithm. 

So many songs! Some I know, some not. This will be a music weekend for me.

So so happy he tweeted. Thank you for the music, Izzy!!!! :lol:

I tweeted at him and said I was glad he was alive and safe even though he probably won't read it.

• Like 1

I woke up to a nice surprise.. Izzy tweeted..as I was getting ready for work I was listening to the songs Izzy tweeted..

thank you Izzy and glad your safe..

merry christmas..

4 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

If I still had a shadow of doubt about Izzy reading this thread, it's gone now. It's not even weekend in California yet, but we (actually @Stizzyfan01)asked for it and he's delivering. 

Glad to know you're ok. We love you Izzy!!! :wub:

I don’t want to take credit for it but thank you.

• Like 1

I am wondering if he going to tweet all weekend or just last night.. please tweet earlier.. I am in bed before you tweet.. 

The lyrics to his songs is about woman.. I am wondering if he is sending a cryptic message to us that he is taken?? 

I don’t no why I look up the lyrics but maybe it’s  a message to someone or some people?? 

I have listened to all the songs.. I have enjoyed them.. keep them coming

5 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

He's tweeting again like crazy!! :headbang:

That’s fine with me.. please tweet your whole card catalog of songs..

we no he is good..

please post a video of you playing a cover please.. I no I am having asking for a lot from you the last 2 days.. this would definitely make my Christmas even better.. 

Thank you Izzy

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Zoot said:

Updated the playlist... all the newest songs are at the bottom. :)

Thanks for doing this, you're awesome! :hug: Just listening to it the first time. Love the reggae! :headbang:

Do you guys think some of his songs are like coded messages to people? "People funny boy" would be for Duff and it's pretty accurate. Fucking Ned Flanders. So "Walking the Dog" for Arlett which is just an acknowledgement? What are the other songs about do you think? 

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1