Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

So that's where the black Gibson ended up! 

I would be so tempted to half inch that off the wall. 

I always wondered why musicians give away their icon instruments to bloody hard rock café? How much are they paying them? Why don't they stay with their guitars. I'd probably freak out to see his black Gibson "in person" and steal it right away.

Not to mention his white hollow Gibson - I'd probably just faint in front of it. :lol:

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 1

37 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I always wondered why musicians give away their icon instruments to bloody hard rock café? How much are they paying them? Why don't they stay with their guitars. I'd probably freak out to see his black Gibson "in person" and steal it right away.

Not to mention his white hollow Gibson - I'd probably just faint in front of it. :lol:

I nearly dropped my cup of tea when I saw that picture this morning....the black Gibson is on a wall somewhere in a glass case...seems kinda sad :( I'd be the same as you though, if I saw it I would probably spend all day staring at it and fangirling until they kick me out, he signed it too! 

Anyone know which Hard Rock Cafe it's in? 

• Like 2

It is so sad! How could he give it away? Where's his white hollow? I really wanna know why the fuck they (musicians in general)  give their instruments to HRC and for how much money they're willing to. Anyone knows?

I don't get it. I don't even want to see his guitars like that. Never to be played again by Izzy. I'd hate it.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

I always assumed they just gave that stuff to them. 

I just read a story that HRC started off in London and Eric Clapton gave them a guitar he didn't play any more to put on the wall. A week later Pete Townsend sent them one of his with a note saying his was a better guitar...and that's how it started...rock star egos :lol:

I don't know how they can give the really iconic stuff away either, though. Wouldn't a family member like it or something? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I always assumed they just gave that stuff to them. 

I just read a story that HRC started off in London and Eric Clapton gave them a guitar he didn't play any more to put on the wall. A week later Pete Townsend sent them one of his with a note saying his was a better guitar...and that's how it started...rock star egos :lol:

I don't know how they can give the really iconic stuff away either, though. Wouldn't a family member like it or something? 

They have no heart. :lol: Those iconic guitars are their Babies. They abandon them. Fuck them. Fuck you Izzy, you're a bad Dad!!! :rofl-lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 4

2 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

Ι am not sure that these guitars are the originals or copies...

Yeah, I checked some fotos and compared. It looks similar to the one he used in RIR 91 but still not exactly the same.

20150520BGVB_HardRockCuritiba0283.jpg

461557ba5bff4672c1d14caf3d7d0b4b--izzy-s

Don't play guitar myself but the on in the café has got this thingy under the strings where he signed. This one hasn't got it.

And this one looks totally different. Doesn't have those rectangle thingies under the strings, right?

09d6db4c5bc3be6f7b89ee0375c9bb38--guns-n

Nor these

900073b5980c495fe58cfa789073f277.jpg

Izzy-guns-n-roses-16119090-382-500.jpg

He for sure always had quite a guitar collection.

• Like 3

i suppose that guitarists have many guitars like women with shoes.Maybe they donate some of them probably those  they dont use regularly. But i still believe that guitars which are part of their music history,or with a record such as appetite, is in his house and not in a hard rock cafe.

Happy anniversary 'No! Gang'! It was an awesome year, I learnt so much about our lord and saviour and fell so hard for him and his fashion abilities that I need to thank you all for showing me where the light was :hug: Thank you, @SerenityScorp for starting this paradise here!!

4 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

Hi everybody! I was super busy + i've forgot this password :facepalm: ... anyway I saw this and I can't stop laughing (DISCLAIMER: THIS IS VERY STUPID): http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Izzy_Stradlin (I have to read the others)

'Izzy however did comment on GNR's follow up album, of punk covers, saying 'you just cannot have fries without ketchup. Its like having two balls and no dick' 
This quote, well, accurate af :shrugs:

13 hours ago, TheKillerQueen said:

¡¡¡FELIZ ANIVERSARIO!!! Un añito ya, madre mia...

I'm late to all the good stuff. Damm me

I have an obsession with his white guitar, once I can I'm gonna buy myself one. It will be a nice addition to my collection.

Anyway, wanna continue with the songs discussion? Shall we move to 117¤? 

XOXO Besooooos

I have an obsession with the white guitar as well, the hollow body. I can't decide what is more beautiful, the guitar or Izzy. :P

And yes, pleeeease, go start the 117 lyrics.

4 hours ago, Izzyarg said:

Hi everybody! I was super busy + i've forgot this password :facepalm: ... anyway I saw this and I can't stop laughing (DISCLAIMER: THIS IS VERY STUPID): http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Izzy_Stradlin (I have to read the others)

This piece is hilarious! One of my favorites:

"Izzy picked up the Bulgarian Nose Flute at the age of 3, and by the age of 2, he could solo like fuck. Eat your heart out Slash. Bitch. Slash didn't really care, so Izzy cummed on his leg. It's true, read Slash's book."

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

And this one:

6b3e0e429c121056fe083e2f3ee73899.jpg

:o EMO MYSPACE MIRROR PICTURE!!! That caption is so exact. :lol:

(Still he looks so :drool::drool::drool::drool:)

29 minutes ago, dgnr said:

Happy anniversary 'No! Gang'! It was an awesome year, I learnt so much about our lord and saviour and fell so hard for him and his fashion abilities that I need to thank you all for showing me where the light was :hug: Thank you, @SerenityScorp for starting this paradise here!!

This is so true for me, too. :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1