Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

There he goes...

tumblr_o27679JJDM1ulntsyo1_400.gif

What is he fumbling out of his back there? A knife? A gun? :ph34r: 

Pretty sure he was just scratching his back. :lol:

And gurrrrlll. You need to warn us before you post the roja pantalones in here. :drool:

giphy.gif

Edited by Zoot
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

I post it yesterday in izzy's picture thread..isn't it from giant stadium??

Yeah, right you did. I have no idea about the stadium. It's not the Paradise City video, no?

25 minutes ago, Zoot said:

Pretty sure he was just scratching his back. :lol:

And gurrrrlll. You need to warn us before you post the roja pantalones in here. :drool:

giphy.gif

I know. And his WALK! :wub:

No, I think he's secretly putting something away to the side. Gangsta move. lol

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 2

@Tori72 I never though about TLTG being about Axl, good point... I still think is about him though, maybe he is singing to himself...? 

Came unglued as @Boogs said is REALLY hard not to identify it with guns. Unless he just broke up with someome... but by then he was married, wasn't he? His only ex at the time was Axl :awesomeface:

DOG should be a category when we group the songs :rofl-lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheKillerQueen said:

maybe he is singing to himself...? 

I think so too - in the Amsterdam live video, when he introduces the song, I think he says “Take a look at the guy, this guy”, and points to himself. I need to go have another look. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Boogs said:

I think so too - in the Amsterdam live video, when he introduces the song, I think he says “Take a look at the guy, this guy”, and points to himself. I need to go have another look. 

Oh I never noticed. I wanna see that. I admit it makes sense if he's thinking of himself as well :)

1 hour ago, kkferro72 said:

It is. Paradise City has footage from two different shows. Giants Stadium and Donnington Festival.

Thanks for the gif, girls, I can't stop looking at it! :drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:

i have found a nother gif but unforunately i can't post it here from twitter...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Oh I never noticed. I wanna see that. I admit it makes sense if he's thinking of himself as well :)

I could be mixing up the shows, but in the Amsterdam show I think he actually says "Take a look". I'll have a quick look through some other Ju Ju Hounds live videos to see if it's another show I'm thinking of. Here's the bit before "Take a look at the guy", at 36:37 or so:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

I don't know why but it doesnt give me the link. Check it from my profile in twitter. I retweeted from another izzy fan. Its really cool and izzy is a naughty boy.

Isn't that the one where he slaps Pamela or Desi (I'm not sure) in her butt? I've seen that one. Adorable. :rofl-lol:

I just noticed there's another song from the Ju Ju Hounds time that was not described in that list on the previous page: 'How Much'. It's basically the same verse repeatedly but whatever... :lol:

HOW MUCH 

How much, do ya know
How much do ya see
How much do you take
How much do you need

Oh oh you want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it)
Oh oh you want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it) no no
You want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it)oh yeh
You want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it)

Thats why I said...
How much, do ya know
How much do ya see
How much do ya take
How much do ya need

Oh oh you want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it)
Oh oh you want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it) no you dont
You want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it) ah ah
You want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, you want a lot but you dont need it)

How much, do ya know
How much do ya see
How much do ya take
How much do ya need oh oh

Oh oh you want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it) no ya dont
You want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it) hmm mm
You want a lot but you dont need it (you want a lot but you dont need it, want a lot but you dont need it)

Thats why I said...
How much, oh
How much, oh
How much, oh
How much, hmmm

I said hey, hey oh aye yah
I said hey, hey oh oh oh, no no no no

How much, do ya want
How much, do ya need
How much, do ya know
How much, do ya see

How much, can ya take
How much, do ya need
How much, do ya know
How much, do ya see

Hey

• Like 1

3 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

I just noticed there's another song from the Ju Ju Hounds time that was not described in that list on the previous page: 'How Much'. It's basically the same verse repeatedly but whatever... :lol:

HOW MUCH

I think the lyrics are quite philsophical :) In a similiar vein to To Being Alive, eg ..... "As the simple things you see become the greatest luxury". I think "How Much" is about questioning what will make you happy. Whether people think it's drugs, alcohol, wealth, etc.... "you want a lot, but you don't need it". One of Izzys best songs, it deserved to be on the album imo, but admittedly I dig all the reggae tunes quite a bit :headbang:

• Like 1

Yes, I like How Much as well. It’s like the more self aware version of Mr. Brownstone. In How Much no drug, no Mr. Is the scapegoat for wanting more and more. It is  „you“, that means everybody, who want a lot but don’t need it.  I also like that it’s a question. Like in Bob Dylan’s How Does It Feel. How much do you need. Not „What do you need“, interestingly. I can’t stop myself of all those luxury indulgences GnR had. The song is about simplicity like @kkferro72 said and about  knowing how easy it is to be wanting too much.