Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, Tori72 said:

Ahaha - Look! Those seem to be from the same day.

slash-duff-mckagan-axl-rose-izzy-stradli

Zooooom in the first pic. Izzy seems to have his zipper open. There is something going on and this time it is no fanny pack for sure. :lol:

What was going on during this shooting? Snake? Spaghetti??? lol I can see where Izzy’s mind (and hands) went... :rofl-lol:

Izzy is very well-endowed from what I can tell and apparently very hard. Hell, all of the members except for Duff seem to have something going on down below. 

3 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Ahaha - Look! Those seem to be from the same day.

Zooooom in the first pic. Izzy seems to have his zipper open. There is something going on and this time it is no fanny pack for sure. :lol:

What was going on during this shooting? Snake? Spaghetti??? lol I can see where Izzy’s mind (and hands) went... :rofl-lol:

Is it just me or can you see it more clearly (the shape and head) on the 2nd pic if zoom in 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Boogs said:

Looks like his top button and zipper were open in all the pics that day. There must have been some sexy women around  :P

From the first picture I have the impression the zipper is damaged. The only thing that holds his pants is the belt. Poor guy, pants with no zipper, boots with a hole and no shampoo to wash his hair. :facepalm: Those were hard times. :P

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

From the first picture I have the impression the zipper is damaged. The only thing that holds his pants is the belt. Poor guy, pants with no zipper, boots with a hole and no shampoo to wash his hair. :facepalm: Those were hard times. :P

The pic is from 1985, they were being still poor then. They only got signed in 86 I think.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

The pic is from 1985, they were being still poor then. They only got signed in 86 I think.

Yes, I know!! I wasn't being sarcastic about that. Only about the fact that we can always make something good (:drool:) of it. :lol:

Edited by kkferro72
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Tori72 said:

I have one question: Why is Slash’s body language like a girl’s in the 2nd pic? He’s posing like a stripper... :lol: They really all look like glammed up baby-street rats. lol

Slash does that pose a lot. I don't know why. There's a bunch of other pictures of the band, in different years, where he's doing that. He must be suffering from scoliosis nowadays. :rofl-lol:

14 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I have one question: Why is Slash’s body language like a girl’s in the 2nd pic? He’s posing like a stripper... :lol: They really all look like glammed up baby-street rats. lol

They were... They should thank the strippers for helping them...

Edited by cindy1985
  • Haha 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

What

the fuck

are you discussing here?!?!

397417.gif

Serenity mentioned Sluff in this thread, I said no Sluff, she responded back with because it's Izzy thread and Duff belong to Izzy (in the form of a question), my response to that was Axl being possessive over Slash (Sorry for the Slaxl mention) and that Izzy is an independent avocado farmer and doesn't need anyone. Cindy agreed on the avocado part. 

Does any of that make sense now?

Just now, purplestargirl said:

Serenity mentioned Sluff in this thread, I said no Sluff, she responded back with because it's Izzy thread and Duff belong to Izzy (in the form of a question), my response to that was Axl being possessive over Slash (Sorry for the Slaxl mention) and that Izzy is an independent avocado farmer and doesn't need anyone. Cindy agreed on the avocado part. 

Does any of that make sense now?

No.

My humor detector is broken. I’m not getting any of it. Are you serious? Are you kidding? Like kidding each other? Kidding me?

I need a drink.

giphy-12.gif?w=620

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Tori72 said:

No.

My humor detector is broken. I’m not getting any of it. Are you serious? Are you kidding? Like kidding each other? Kidding me?

I need a drink.

giphy-12.gif?w=620

Go back to the previous two pages and see if it makes sense. Sorry for the terrible explanation. :/

Also this thread is more fun that the WT at the moment.

• Like 2