Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

This tour is gonna last forever and I'm gonna have a chat with Fernando about it. If they're playing arenas this fall, maybe by 2019 they can play in my garage. 

NO! Gang members will have free VIP tickets.

Yeah,  Izzy!!  You're the best!!! :headbang:

:awesomeface:

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

So I just see GN'R IG story itsphotos of Dizzy,  Frank N'Melissa instrument but not Richard Fortus. 

Maybe no 4Tus but Izzy will join :awesomeface:

Farewell gift? :awesomeface:

It's good for backstabbing... 

41 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

This tour is gonna last forever and I'm gonna have a chat with Fernando about it. If they're playing arenas this fall, maybe by 2019 they can play in my garage. 

NO! Gang members will have free VIP tickets.

I'm out of likes, but you're very generous, Stradlin.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, SerenityScorp said:

@Kris_1989 What happened with Izzy,  Internet N' "Somebody was knockin'on My door"?

I'm not sure the exact details but I guess some fan got his address off a fan forum and went to his house. Freaked him out and he stopped communicating with the fans at that point.

Up until he opened his twitter account anyway.

Edited by Kris_1989

Pathetic at its maximum level. :facepalm: Someone needs to explain to this bunch of lame stuck up idiots what "huge" means, really? All this hype for new tour dates??? Why announce it at noon in Europe if it has nothing to do with Europe? Fucking fuck off.

tenor.gif

Is one week early too late to sell my ticket? Where can I sell it online?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

Pathetic at its maximum level. :facepalm: Someone needs to explain to this bunch of lame stuck up idiots what "huge" means, really? All this hype for new tour dates??? Why announce it at noon in Europe if it has nothing to do with Europe? Fucking fuck off.

tenor.gif

Is one week early too late to sell my ticket? Where can I sell it online?

ticketmaster, maybe? I'm not sure, sorry.

I still think you should go and have a good time.

3 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

I'm not sure the exact details but I guess some fan got his address off a fan forum and went to his house. Freaked him out and he stopped communicating with the fans at that point.

Up until he opened his twitter account anyway.

I can imagine Him went to His room get a gun to drive away tht person:ph34r:

How do You know this? 

Edited by SerenityScorp

1 minute ago, Kris_1989 said:

ticketmaster, maybe? I'm not sure, sorry.

I still think you should go and have a good time.

I'm gonna put it to rest till tonight cause right now I'm just so disappointed I don't feel like collaborating with this circus. I'll see. Thanks!!!! :hug:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SerenityScorp said:

Now I feel guilty with all My tweets to Him:lol:

I don't see why he'd care about that. Tweeting him and being a creep at his house are two very different things. :P

2 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

I think I might go to the oakland or one of the LA shows. Just to see if it's as good as @BorderlineCrazy swears it is.

But at this point I think Axl would have to shoot rainbows out of his ass for me to be impressed. :max: I'm thinking the Forum since it's the last show and chances are if they are going to do something special it would be then, right? 

Are you going? I'm thinking of flying out, I know I'm a saddo :lol:

Im out at the moment can't really check much, when do they start selling tickets? 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Are you going? I'm thinking of flying out, I know I'm a saddo :lol:

Im out at the moment can't really check much, when do they start selling tickets? 

I think I'm going to go to LA. Most likely the forum. I'll have to see when the presale opens up for CA. So far it's just the east coast.

Watch Izzy show up at Staples just because I picked the forum. lol

Edit: Everything opens up at 10AM (in the venue you're attending's timezone)

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

I feel like such a traitor. Can't believe I'm about to buy tickets to the circus. :lol:

I already bought my ticket in November... so I guess I'm going too.  We have to form Izzy Stradlin's Traitors Union. I.S.T.U ( fun fact; istu = sit in Finnish) 

3 hours ago, Darkenchantress said:

With all that swearing, you're starting to sound like @Oldest Goat. Do you have written form of Tourette's too? :lol:

To be honest, this "huge" announcement- fiasco is more about incompetent PR-department than the band itself.