Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, Tori72 said:

They said noon in Dublin, that's 11 am here. So ... Why is time running slower at your place? :lol:

You sure you're doing the math right for your time? Omg, are you in a timewarp? Do we need to be worried? :lol:

Just now, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What's going on with the time differences? It's two and a half hours for me till noon because we are on the same time as them :question:

I think maybe Tori had her time difference wrong it's two and a half hours left for me too.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

What's going on with the time differences? It's two and a half hours for me till noon because we are on the same time as them :question:

Sorry, my bad!!! :rofl-lol: I mixed the times up. It's 2,5 hours to go :facepalm:

• Like 2

Just now, Izzyarg said:

I couldn't sleep and i'm playing Izzy's songs to don't feel like an asshole for when the HUGE announcement arrives and isn't what i expected ( here is a holiday date i don't have to work)

Aww. Don't feel bad if it's not AFD5. I still think Stizzy will pop up somewhere for guest spots eventually but I think all signs right now are pointing to an arena tour in the US. Especially with oakland saying they have a YUGE concert announcement this morning.

4 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

Aww. Don't feel bad if it's not AFD5. I still think Stizzy will pop up somewhere for guest spots eventually but I think all signs right now are pointing to an arena tour in the US. Especially with oakland saying they have a YUGE concert announcement this morning.

At least this time a lot of fans are waiting and threatening the band to bring back Izzy and Steven, this only  is the beginning :popcorn:

They better come out with something YUGE or this may be one of the biggest fan meltdowns we've seen yet. They're hyping this up WAY too much for just an arena tour.

Little less than 2 hours to go... :facepalm:

Off topic but do you guys remember where that leak about Slash or Duff asking for more money last minute came from? I thought it was Eddie Money but now I cant find the post anywhere.