Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Aww... new to me. So adorably unconfortable. :wub:

Awwwww! :rofl-lol: :wub: Nobody can be as adorably uncomfortable as Izzy. This trait is so fucking cute. And it stayed until "old age" as you can see on my pic. He looks fucking miserable but still so .... ugh! :drool:

I found mine on the internet when I googled something I can't remember :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I found mine on the internet when I googled something I can't remember :lol:

I got that one when I found some guy on Facebook who has an account just for Izzy related things (accidentally while googling for... Izzy!). There was LOTS of pictures I had never seen before. Of course I saved them all. The one you posted is just... gahh :drool:

6 hours ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

I agree! Very handsome man :) this looks like it might have been taken in 2012? In recent pics, he looks a bit older and weathered (but still cute). Oh Izzy, if only he hadn't been a smoker for so long...

I thought he quit smoking a long time ago? I think he looks a lot older in the latest pic is because he lost a lot of face fats, which can happen if you exercise a lot. But he still looks good for a 54-55 year old :)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Kris_1989 said:

Guys... there is a cop at the San Jose  arena that looks identical to a young Izzy. Is it bad I want him to arrest me?? :awesomeface:

Can't blame ya! :P Do something bad! :awesomeface:

Can you take a foto of him? 

Found this on Instagram, never saw it before 

Edited by Tori72

6 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Was he in Paris? 

I thought it was London. :question: I know for sure there is another pic of them in front of a white van (same fan) but I can't find them now.

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

Looked like Paris to me, too. Can you tell for sure that's where it is?

It's difficult to tell the difference between London and Paris sometimes, but looking at the road and the style of the building and most buildings in Paris are white, that's why my first thought is that's where he was. 

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

I thought it was London. :question: I know for sure there is another pic of them in front of a white fan (same fan) but I can't find them now.

in front of a white fan? What does that mean? A white person as apposed to a dark skinned person? A fan like Duff's fan? Some lingo german girls don't get? Me confused! :rofl-lol:

tumblr_of3xmbux7I1vdixaao1_400.gif

• Like 1

Just now, Tori72 said:

in front of a white fan? What does that mean? A white person as apposed to a dark skinned person? A fan like Duff's fan? Some lingo german girls don't get? Me confused! :rofl-lol:

tumblr_of3xmbux7I1vdixaao1_400.gif

I meant white VAN. As in a car... lol typo. My brain is mush right now thanks to Roger Taylor. Forgive me. :smiley-confused2:

Just now, Kris_1989 said:

I meant white VAN. As in a car... lol typo. My brain is mush right now thanks to Roger Taylor. Forgive me. :smiley-confused2:

LOL! :lol: Thanks. I thought my English left me.

1 minute ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@Tori72 We have both been to London and Paris, me many times, and still can't tell for sure :lol:

Absolutely, me too.

Can we all agree how absolutely gorgeous he looks. Can't get over this foto for days now.

He doesn't have this Rock n Roll attitude rub in your face like Duff or Axl or whoever. He just looks absolutely cool, relaxed, "très légère" (the French puts it best) and it just looks like he could be any other cool, fine dude you could meet in a bookstore, in a galery, in a cafe, pub, gig, on the street. Only, that you can't. Do you get what I'm saying?  

loss_for_words.gif

• Like 3

Just now, Tori72 said:

<3! 

Where are all these "new" fotos coming from all of a sudden? Maybe Izzy's leaking them! :lol:

:lol: The first one I posted was from twitter. The rest I found when I was looking for the paris/london fan pictures.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Kris_1989 said:

:lol: The first one I posted was from twitter. The rest I found when I was looking for the paris/london fan pictures.

Ah thanks. I know your other two though ;) 

The 2nd looks a lot like this one. Not same foto obviously but same event?

5bfca5_a4fa000f995447df9763883b6860c597~

Edited by Tori72