Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

4 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That could be the case. But why is he shoving a french fry (if that is a french fry) in his nose? :lol:

At first I thought it was an inhaler but looking at it again, you're right it looks like a thick French fry hahaha

11 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

So none of you has ever done that? Shoving a french fry up the nose? 

Boooooooring people. 

:rofl-lol:

----

Can't believe so many of you are against the facial hair and dreads. :crazy:

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Jane M. said:

So none of you has ever done that? Shoving a french fry up the nose? 

Boooooooring people. 

You're really Izzy, aren't you? w5i8KQN.gif

Uhm, It's nothing personal against facial hair but I have very delicate skin and it feels like making out with a cactus. :ph34r:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Darkenchantress said:

You're really Izzy, aren't you? w5i8KQN.gif

Uhm, It's nothing personal against facial hair but I have very delicate skin and it feels like making out with a cactus. :ph34r:

That would be stubble. A properly grown mustache or beard doesn't do that. We are really derailing this thread...

11 minutes ago, Fourteenbeers said:

That would be stubble. A properly grown mustache or beard doesn't do that. We are really derailing this thread...

No, no, believe me, I've suffered a properly grown beard on my face (this thread is getting weirder by the minute)

Also, I find moustaches absolutely unnecessary unless you're a prussian mariscal, in which case, you need to have a BIG one. But this face? 

54864008212ce_izzy_stradlin.jpg

(Yay, we're back on topic!) 

He's gorgeous and doesn't need all that hair :bitchfight:

1 minute ago, Darkenchantress said:

Also, I find moustaches absolutely unnecessary unless you're a prussian mariscal, in which case, you need to have a BIG one. But this face? 

54864008212ce_izzy_stradlin.jpg

(Yay, we're back on topic!) 

He's gorgeous and doesn't need all that hair :bitchfight:

I agree with you.

I'm thinking about other people reading this thread... They must think we're bunch of weirdos:P  But I try to get some sleep now. Good night.

2 hours ago, Archtop said:

He looks like he had a problem growing the facial hair, the tache has filled out, but the beard defiantly bum fluff! 

Isn't this about the same time as he got bitten by his dad's dog, on the face? Perhaps he decided to hide the marks with a bit of hair, I don't think I've seen him do it in any other pics.

His dad's dog bit him on the face? :o

• Like 1

Honestly Izzy is the only guy I can think of that I've ever been attracted to without facial hair. :lol: Guys without facial hair creep me out. But I guess I'm the weird one. lol :smiley-confused2:

Edited by Kris_1989
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Fourteenbeers said:

But why is he shoving a french fry (if that is a french fry) in his nose? :lol:

Sorry, but the french-fry-in-the nose discussion instantly reminded me of this

Spoiler

(one of my favourite comedy movies ever - maybe that's where Izzy got the idea from :lol:)

• Like 3

:rofl-lol: OMG Ilove you weirdos from the Whacky Thread! 

So for the record, I never had a chip up my nose, I'm a fucking lady. :awesomeface:

I love Izzys dreads but don't like mustaches. Never. I do like beard stubbles though, when the beard grows everywhere a beard is supposed to grow and not only on parts of his chin or so. I think stubbles looks so sexy, but only the 1-5 day version of it. It does hurt while making out, I admit.

Ah, and I always was slightly annoyed by A Fish called Wanda.  Same with all Monthy Python films now we're at it. (Sorry) :shrugs:

More about this important :lol: social matter: There are guys who look good with mustache and/or beard (Tom Selleck is the first who comes to mind. I also watched Conan O'Brien's talk show occasionally when it was on TV here - I think he looked better with beard and mustache than without them)

However, some guys can't really grow them properly and it makes them look like someone glued loose hair on their faces (Izzy seems to be one of them:P) And some guys just look either kind of funny or bit sleazy (this is usually the case with guys who have only the mustache, the beard takes that sleazy impression away)

@SerenityScorp it's Slash+Duff (Sluff). Izzy & Axl - > those two Indiana boys can't be separated that easily. No matter how far away they are from each other. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

His dad's dog bit him on the face? :o

He talks in an interview about reaching over the fence of his dads, and the dog thought he was an intruder and bit him. 

• Like 2

Found this gif on Instagram and remembered I always wanted to ask the more experienced: Is Izzy taking a pill or whatever before blowing a kiss? :question:  I'm pretty sure he does. I also saw the same movement on Juju Hounds gig which is wierd, because it's been said that he stayed sober after 1990. Right?

Hope someone here is as interested in this as me...?