Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

1 hour ago, cindy1985 said:

yeah the album!13 october 1992:heart:

What a beautiful day. Thanks for remembering that. I love the album, it's such beautiful work. The melodies, the rhythms, the reggae, and the rock n' roll. And so Izzy. I really love it. Probably is my favourite solo album of Izzy.

I have destinct memories of fall of 1992. It feels so wierd now but in those days I never learned about the existence on Izzy and his JuJu Hounds. Partly because I lived in a foreign country and didn't speak the language properly for quite some time. And partly because I didn't have a tv for the MTV coverage. :D 

My favourite songs of the album

Shuffle it all

Come on now inside

Time gone by

Pressure drop

Somebody knocking

Cutting the rug

--- Ah can't decide. I really love the album. :headbang:

Happy Birthday Izzy for such a beauty and thanks. :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

What a beautiful day. Thanks for remembering that. I love the album, it's such beautiful work. The melodies, the rhythms, the reggae, and the rock n' roll. And so Izzy. I really love it. Probably is my favourite solo album of Izzy.

I have destinct memories of fall of 1992. It feels so wierd now but in those days I never learned about the existence on Izzy and his JuJu Hounds. Partly because I lived in a foreign country and didn't speak the language properly for quite some time. And partly because I didn't have a tv for the MTV coverage. :D 

Well, I had MTV but lived in a foreign country as well. Things came to me with a little delay. I remember that I had freaked out when Izzy left GnR because I thought he was going to disappear for good. When I got the news that he had formed a band and was going to release an album I could not wait for it to be out. I loved it right from the start and listening to it throughout the years only made me like it more and more each time. Ohhh... and he did videos for it! Good times. rock4

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kkferro72 said:

Well, I had MTV but lived in a foreign country as well. Things came to me with a little delay. I remember that I had freaked out when Izzy left GnR because I thought he was going to disappear for good. When I got the news that he had formed a band and was going to release an album I could not wait for it to be out. I loved it right from the start and listening to it throughout the years only made me like it more and more each time. Ohhh... and he did videos for it! Good times. rock4

Well I gotta tell you that I never cared for the obscure guitarist who left GnR because I didn't know him and also I stopped liking GnR after 1990 or so for some reason. So somehow I lived behind the moon regarding Izzy.

I know how that sounds. Feel free to ban me from that coven here :lol:

Bye :ph34r:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Well I gotta tell you that I never cared for the obscure guitarist who left GnR because I didn't know him and also I stopped liking GnR after 1990 or so for some reason. So somehow I lived behind the moon regarding Izzy.

I know how that sounds. Feel free to ban me from that coven here :lol:

Bye :ph34r:

Lol. Don't worry. There's no right time or place to discover his (adorable) existence. :lol:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, kkferro72 said:

Lol. Don't worry. There's no right time or place to discover his (adorable) existence. :lol:

Thanks. I know, I was only joking 

Listening to his here right now. Always loved Izzy laughing with Jimmy (I suppose) during "Shuffle it all". He's really boasting with laugher at one point - it's quite contagious und very very cute. :lol:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 1

I was 7years old i dont remember many things..but i remember my brother who is older than me holding a magazine with the first interview when izzy left the band. I was surprised by his hair it was weird to me looking him with this look..foe me guns done when izzy left the band. The spirit the attitude everything they represented was gone. I still can't watch lives without him or with the ladies in vocals,its something else... Its not guns n roses. I love the whole album but probably shuffle it all and somebody knocking reminds me old guns and stones together. Izzy wherever you are, many gunners around the world support and love your work.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, baileyredrose said:

Girls i need your help. I don't know how to ask you because of my BAD english..damn it.

About this interview. I need to know if i can find the "transcript" of this audio..I hope that you understand what i mean to say :facepalm:

Don't know if there is a transcript. But ask what part you don't understand. I'm sure we're all happy to help :lol: LOVE the interview, it's hilarious! 

Just now, Tori72 said:

Don't know if there is a transcript. But ask what part you don't understand. I'm sure we're all happy to help :lol: LOVE the interview, it's hilarious! 

Ahahahahahah ... basically all the interview!! 'cause i'm italian and they'are talking over each other..and fast for me, so i can understand few words 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I would love to have a transcript or a version with legends (captions?). They talk at the same time or over one another and for someone from other language is hard to understand. 

• Sad 1