Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

e61za16dfbgzd6bz.jpg?skj2io4l

26 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I was posting this lovely picture in the Women's Thread today because I'm confused af. So for you not to miss this sexy Izzy, there you go. I'll post it here too. 

I probably cannot post this foto enough. It is doing things to me. :wub::drool:

13533158_1319062134775127_68969352185470

i hadn't seen this before thank you @Tori72

Edited by cindy1985

Did any of you guys listen to the Alan St. Lesa interview? He's so funny and nice! I could listen to him talk and tell stories all day. :wub: (even non-gnr ones. :lol:)

Edit: I haven't listened to it yet but Steven did another podcast today: https://player.fm/series/talk-toomey-metal-podcast/bonus-steven-adler-wendy-dio

Starts at 15:00.

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

Did any of you guys listen to the Alan St. Lesa interview? He's so funny and nice! I could listen to him talk and tell stories all day. :wub: (even non-gnr ones. :lol:)

Edit: I haven't listened to it yet but Steven did another podcast today: https://player.fm/series/talk-toomey-metal-podcast/bonus-steven-adler-wendy-dio

Starts at 15:00.

Yes i did! Loved it! Wrote pretty much exactly the same thing over there in the women's thread :) 

he his such a great storyteller! 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Has anyone listened to the Steven one yet? Anything interesting?

I am so lazy when it comes to these podcasts, I just can't stick to listening to them and I rely on everyone else posting the good bits. 

He's trying to play with gnr again. :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

It's nice to me how much those other four guys mean to Steven, even if they (at least some of them) don't deserve it. The desire to get back with them at some point is likely one of the things that kept Steven alive in his darkest times. I read he said he'd like to play with them so he can give them a hug, it's not even about playing but about being with them.

In part it would be nice to see him tell them to fuck off but at the same time, who would benefit from that? It wouldn't be nice for him because he loves them and it would definitely be terrible for the fans 'cause we'd be stuck with Frank Ferrer forever!

We need to take into consideration one more thing. Rumours indicate that GNR won't be active in 2018, so there are two possibilities. Maybe he wants to join them in this next NA run because he thinks it may be the last GNR shows ever or maybe he wants to be in the best terms with all of them to see if there's a chance they'll finally give him a decent involvement when they get back in 2019 or whenever it is. 

Anyway, the only thing that matters to me is that he's happy. If he wants to play with those guys again, I hope it will work out this time. Meanwhile, he did a little jam last night with some of his former bandmates and played Jungle, YCBM, Back Off Bitch and Used To Love Her. You can watch it here: 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Zoot said:

I'm sure they're back to talking or Duff and Slash wouldn't of wished Izzy happy birthday.

---

Awww, look! They came out with another GNR funko pop vinyl!

DLUiXn-V4AAZgF7.jpg:large

It should fit right in with these three...

52693481?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

:smiley-confused2:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Kris Zoot but God already wished him a happy birthday in 2016, in the middle of the 'Where's Izzy?' conflict. In fact, he was probably the first one to acknowledge Izzy's account :P

I have his funko btw :wub:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BorderlineCrazy said:

Sorry to burst your bubble, Kris Zoot but God already wished him a happy birthday in 2016, in the middle of the 'Where's Izzy?' conflict. In fact, he was probably the first one to acknowledge Izzy's account :P

I have his funko btw :wub:

Sooooo, that means birthday wishes don't mean shit when they come from Mr. Drool? :lol:

What does funko mean, anyway?

1 hour ago, baileyredrose said:

Alt nation going on other media's news and forum member's musing again. Vicky said that in this interview with GnR Central and I don't know if it is true or not. I cannot believe grown ass man (Ned Flanders and Mr. Drool that is) are going to sign a contract like that. Maybe they agreed on not talking to certain people to not stirr too much gossip. Could imagine that.

5 hours ago, Zoot said:

I'm sure they're back to talking or Duff and Slash wouldn't of wished Izzy happy birthday.

---

Awww, look! They came out with another GNR funko pop vinyl!

DLUiXn-V4AAZgF7.jpg:large

It should fit right in with these three...

52693481?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg

:smiley-confused2:

We're not bitter, are we? ;)

I so would like to see an Izzy puppet like that! :lol:

Edited by Tori72

They probably just greeted him so the fans won't say they didn't and if they didn't make any kind of greeting it would seem that things are not ok. 

The not talking to former acquaintances is probably part of the contract. Why won't he sign it if the money is that good. It's not like duff has any other way or opportunity of making this much money again. Neither is axl only slash is individually marketable