Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

When you (more or less) randomly come across a Youtube video that confirms to you (non guitar player and obviously not knowing shit) that it's really all the Izzy rhythm guitar parts that you love about a song. :headbang::wub:

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Zoot said:

I just don't understand how Steven could forgive them for turning the lights off on him. People who disrespect you like that will always treat you like shit. But he keeps going back for more. :no:

they turning the light from him when they fired him.. it's a good guy but he is confused..i believe whatever he says that if they called him to play again he would do, as crazy.. he said many controversial things about them,and many times i believe that he doesn't know what he wants..  

1 hour ago, Tombstoneflavor said:

I've been puttering around Tumblr and found a cool page :shrugs: The gal claims she found a marriage license for he and Annecka dated 5/29/95. Other than that there's not much going on, I hope he tweets or does something soon! He always looks so thin that I worry and hope he's well.

I thought they got married around 91? he's already wearing a wedding ring around that time

46 minutes ago, annabanana said:

I thought they got married around 91? he's already wearing a wedding ring around that time

I'm not sure how Tumblr works lol I usually just browse- otherwise I'd ask her. I've noticed that Izzy seemed to wear a ring on his wedding ring finger pretty much all throughout GNR days. He either liked the look or liked appearing unavailable (?). So it's possible he wasn't married until '95.

• Like 2

Axl rose:intrviews,no biography,lives,commercials.We have plenty information about his life.

Slash:interviews,lives biography we have plenty information about his life

Duff.interviews lives,we have plenty information 

Steven:biography,mothersbook live shows we know many things. 

Izzy:No:facepalm:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1