Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

Just now, kkferro72 said:

He totally surprised me. For some reason I wasn't expecting any sign of life from him until the gofuckyourselvesinthislifetime tour ended. And then suddenly he twitts. Out of nowhere. I'm so happy! :takethat:

Same here. I thought he'd delete his account anytime soon. Or never tweet again. I literally woke up to it. I'm excited. Like "I'm into it". :lol:

• Haha 2

Has anyone seen the video its on YouTube during the 2006 tour, it starts with axl introducing izzy and he says I thought you're joining us in Spain (?) and izzy says something axl tells the crowd he's (izzy) very religious. I've been trying to look for it again but no luck, if anyone knows the video I'm talking about, what did izzy reply to axl? If I'm not mistaken izzy was wearing a blue polo on the video. Thanks.

25 minutes ago, TheKillerQueen said:

I feel so dumb because I didn't realise he had tweeted until a few minutes ago :facepalm:

But WHY just WHY. Why would he post some covers... now.... just....

I don't care what he posts as long as he tweets something :P

And the cover is pretty cool B-)

Edited by kkferro72
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, annabanana said:

Has anyone seen the video its on YouTube during the 2006 tour, it starts with axl introducing izzy and he says I thought you're joining us in Spain (?) and izzy says something axl tells the crowd he's (izzy) very religious. I've been trying to look for it again but no luck, if anyone knows the video I'm talking about, what did izzy reply to axl? If I'm not mistaken izzy was wearing a blue polo on the video. Thanks.

Have you tried to look here? https://izzystradlin.wixsite.com/unofficial/copy-of-2007

It lists all GNR 2006 concerts with Izzy as a guest. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

He totally surprised me. For some reason I wasn't expecting any sign of life from him until the gofuckyourselvesinthislifetime tour ended. And then suddenly he twitts. Out of nowhere. I'm so happy! :takethat:

Love this, Izzy TWITTS that's exactly what he does :D

• Haha 1

I have to wonder how he found the cover, does he sit on you tube searching for himself ? Perhaps somebody sent it to him, but I would have thought he has his DM's disabled, the mind boggles. 

Anyway good to hear from him, shame he didn't give a little recoignition to the JuJu hounds album, I really don't understand why this group of muscians (GnR) seem to be so dysfunctional about celebrating their past bodies of work. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

I’ve been humming Gotta Say all day long. Without wanting to. It was humming out of me if you know what I mean. 😂

i was asking myself the same questions, @Archtop. Is he googling Izzy Stradlin and „Cover“ every day? Because that cover is only online for 2 weeks or so...

I believe the band sent it to him. Why not? :shrugs:

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Maybe he knows about it because they had to ask him if they can cover it? 

That's possible too.

Edited by kkferro72
  • Like 1

I woke up to my phone telling me that Izzy Stradlin tweeted.. I couldn’t believe it.. I had to go see for myself.. I am glad he did while I was sleeping.. or else I would never of went to sleep.. this day for even better.. 

I have a feeling his tweets have meaning.. subliminal message.. I looked up the lyrics to the song and it would have a perfect meaning to what is going on with him and guns.... also letting his Izzy gang from here that he is fine and alive.  I think he someone to take care of him and I would do a perfect job (not in his lifetime). 😂 😂 

I’m thinking now: what cover would he tweet to let us know he’s about to release a new solo album? And what for going to do songwriting and/or recording with gnr?

:lol:

"Got Some News"  - could be the solo album. 

But what song for a reunion kind of thing? :lol: ideas anyone?

Edited by Tori72
  • Haha 1