Shooting Just Reported at Ohio State University

Ace Nova

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Is this also what you say when another match fixing scandal brews up?

No...cuz as Imran rightly said we learned that from the white man :lol: (in the counties i was told but i like the way i said it better :lol: )

Edited by Len Cnut

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No...cuz as Imran rightly said we learned that from the white man :lol: (in the counties i was told but i like the way i said it better :lol: )

Did you see the Atherton interview with Imran in Pakistan, Sky? (Athers) ''What do you remember about your time in England when you were seen as a bit of a playboy in the tabloids?'' (Imran) ''I do not remember anything of it''.

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Did you see the Atherton interview with Imran in Pakistan, Sky? (Athers) ''What do you remember about your time in England when you were seen as a bit of a playboy in the tabloids?'' (Imran) ''I do not remember anything of it''.

Yeaaaah, i bet you dont,  you mucky little sod :lol:

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Good batsman. Shit captain.

I've just realised my typo as well! :lol:

I've never rated him as either a batsman, captain or person, truth be told. A friend of mine once gave him a daisy that she'd found growing on the outfield of The Oval, and he took it from her, looked at it and then threw it on the ground!

6 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

I've just realised my typo as well! :lol:

I've never rated him as either a batsman, captain or person, truth be told. A friend of mine once gave him a daisy that she'd found growing on the outfield of The Oval, and he took it from her, looked at it and then threw it on the ground!

Not even taking into consideration his 185 no at Wanderers?

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Not even taking into consideration his 185 no at Wanderers?

Not even. A great, great innings, no doubt, but not enough to change my opinion of his career, though I will state that he did face some truly all-time great bowlers. A good batsman, just not a great one.

5 minutes ago, PappyTron said:

Not even. A great, great innings, no doubt, but not enough to change my opinion of his career, though I will state that he did face some truly all-time great bowlers. A good batsman, just not a great one.

McGrath, Walsh and Ambrose had his number.

Never been a fan so perhaps my recollection betrays me here but i thought he was a shit player.  He was top of the order somewhere, wasn't he?  With Gooch a couple of steps down, God knows why i remember this shit...or if i even do accurately.  Atherton I'm talkin' about here.

6 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Never been a fan so perhaps my recollection betrays me here but i thought he was a shit player.  He was top of the order somewhere, wasn't he?  With Gooch a couple of steps down, God knows why i remember this shit...or if i even do accurately.  Atherton I'm talkin' about here.

Top order. He averaged 37ish so I suppose that is under par but you have to remember that England batsman did not grow on trees during the '90s! About his dismissals, McGrath took his wicket nineteen times and Walsh and Ambrose seventeen times apiece!!

On 11/29/2016 at 1:17 PM, Dan H. said:

People have always killed other people. Animals kill each other too. Murder will always be around, unfortunately :(

we just had an incident at a high school here where two teen boys were fighting outside the school library when one of them pulled out a knife and tried to attack the other boy. then the one with the knife went after a girl who was not even involved in the fight. by that time the police had arrived and shot the boy in the shoulder. not a big thing maybe in comparison to a lot of other school violence but it was the first to happen where i live and it makes you think. it's a very sad and scary thing.