Another school shooting

This time the shooting was in a high school in Maryland.

The shooter shot two students but was killed by the police. The two students will be okay.

It seems school shootings are becoming a weekly thing now in America.

This Saturday is the march for stronger gun laws in America.  People from all over America, especially students will march on Washington DC in hopes of our government changing and making stricter gun laws to prevent future shootings in schools and loss of life.

I watched 60 minutes on Sunday night and it talked to many students from the Florida school and how they are trying to make a change. The governor of their state changed the gun laws already. I commend these teens for taking action and I really hope and pray they change the gun laws.

On other news, there's a bomber who has already set off 5 bombs in the Austin, Texas area and has killed 4 people already. There is a huge manhunt for him. The FBI along with Texas police and I'm sure Texas Rangers are on the hunt for this crazy person.

I know we can't be 100% safe, but changing the gun laws is a start. Also we need better mental health laws for people who are having trouble coping in this crazy world we all live in.

Stay safe people!

• Sad 2

13 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

This time the shooting was in a high school in Maryland.

The shooter shot two students but was killed by the police. The two students will be okay.

It seems school shootings are becoming a weekly thing now in America.

This Saturday is the march for stronger gun laws in America.  People from all over America, especially students will march on Washington DC in hopes of our government changing and making stricter gun laws to prevent future shootings in schools and loss of life.

I watched 60 minutes on Sunday night and it talked to many students from the Florida school and how they are trying to make a change. The governor of their state changed the gun laws already. I commend these teens for taking action and I really hope and pray they change the gun laws.

On other news, there's a bomber who has already set off 5 bombs in the Austin, Texas area and has killed 4 people already. There is a huge manhunt for him. The FBI along with Texas police and I'm sure Texas Rangers are on the hunt for this crazy person.

I know we can't be 100% safe, but changing the gun laws is a start. Also we need better mental health laws for people who are having trouble coping in this crazy world we all live in.

Stay safe people!

So tragic.  These poor kids.

I've gotten seriously choked up twice now watching these kids speak truth to power as they oppose the nonsense gun laws.  I gather that living in fear day to day builds some guts.  Many were punished for the walk out, or in private schools were coerced to not participate.  And that repression is going to do one thing and one thing only: fully forge these kiddos into the dedicated activists we need to take the NRA outta Washington.

But yeah, stay safe everyone!  And donate some funds to these lil heroes work!

• Like 1

Well, Austin police caught the so called bomber. He blew himself up.

Not sure if there are others. He lived with 2 roommates and police and FBI said his home has tons of evidence. His parents lived two blocks away.

Not sure how his roommates didn't notice him making home-make bombs? Not sure why he did this? Maybe we'll never know?

Yeah, it seems anytime someone has a problem with another person, they go for a gun to shoot them. WTF? I don't understand. You can't talk shit out?

Also the brother of the shooter from the Florida school was arrested for being on school property. I don't know what is happening with people? Maybe more people are damaged and mentally ill then we think? I don't know? Why would he attempt to go to the school where his brother killed 17 people?

Both brothers got money from their late mother, so damn it, pack up and leave and start a new life. Why do something like this? What was he thinking? Now he's in jail. Maybe he did know what his brother was planning to do and did nothing.

All we can do is be aware of our surroundings at all times, but if it's your time to go, there's nothing we can do about it. Hopefully, there's peace after this life.