NITL to continue after the summer?

17 minutes ago, Gibson_Guy87 said:

They could tour for 2 more years and I'd be fine with it. They put on amazing shows and watching Axl perform in person never gets old :)

Agreed. The fact is Axl has about 5 to 10 years TOPS to go out there and perform at this level. The rest of the band isn't getting any younger either. I'm sure they all know they have to sieze the opportunity. I think once Axl/DC gets done then Guns will have to release another record if they want to maintain this level of touring. I hope they do.

Speaking as someone who missed out on the first SE Asia leg, I'd love to see them do another. I still maintain that a show in Taipei is apropos, given that Taiwan is the closest thing to a Chinese Democracy.

2 hours ago, Subtle Signs said:

LaFon didn't write the press release . The record company or management did. If they say the tour is going into the Fall the dates have already been booked just not announced. Slash playing a few announced festivals won't prevent him from continuing on the GNR tour. 

Thanks, but i just said that price of box set that Mitch Lafon said he was wrong.

40 minutes ago, Ratam said:

Thanks, but i just said that price of box set that Mitch Lafon said he was wrong.

Right but it looked like you were using Lafon being wrong about the box set price to say he was wrong about the possibility of more gnr dates as mentioned in the press release. 

There'll be a late 2018/early 2019 UK/EU Arena swing 15-25 dates...I wouldn't use other projects as the reason to argue otherwise,

we don't know full details of them, they will be worked around in favour of Guns 1000%
I'm sure of it! Wait and see....

Edited by colonizedmind
  • Like 1

54 minutes ago, Subtle Signs said:

Right but it looked like you were using Lafon being wrong about the box set price to say he was wrong about the possibility of more gnr dates as mentioned in the press release. 

You is right, i used Lafon. In sense if he wrong with box set price (maybe) too about mote GNR dates ,but you already clear this belong company record and management , and i trust that you said.

20 hours ago, LovelessNL said:

Well I guess they could squeeze another leg before Slash goes on the road with SMKC? His first date is in September or so, right?

Would love an arena leg here in EU, not sure why they would do another US leg unless they drastically change the set/show or Izzy and Steven return.

Or Guns can tour in the same areas as them. They could book their tours around Guns or vice versa.

On ‎5‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 11:55 AM, Live Like a Suicide said:

This. I'm over it, and the novelty factor of Axl/Slash/Duff has long since worn thin on me.

Just end it and get back in the studio. That is really what everybody is asking for.

I agree with you that we do need new music from GNR to make it more legit.

Re-releasing AFD is all well and good, but new music would make everyone know that GNR is back and here to stay.

amazon.com has 3 versions of the re-release. I got the deluxe package for $18.99 or something like that. I won't spend over $170 for that other package. That is way crazy.