Michael Jackson - Thriller - IMAX Teaser

RussTCB

1 hour ago, Wagszilla said:

The Atmos thing couldn't be less interesting.

But a solid 4K scan preserving the integrity of the original color timing without any DNR, sharpening, or regrading.

So good job Estate and Friends. 

You hurt my heart with that kind of disrespect talk towards Atmos. 

6 hours ago, Black Sabbath said:

I don't want to see A House With A Clock In It's Walls in IMAX, but I might have to if it means seeing this.

My wife and I talked about this last night. Neither of us are interested in the main movie but we'll pay to see it, watch Thriller and leave.

35 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Amen. It is all a bunch of bollocks this blue ray cack.

Its all a fuckin fiddle, all this 4K HD shit, its a way to flog massive tellies.  Everyones got a massive telly and if you watch anything that ain’t HD it looks like a load of pixelated shite.

15 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Its all a fuckin fiddle, all this 4K HD shit, its a way to flog massive tellies.  Everyones got a massive telly and if you watch anything that ain’t HD it looks like a load of pixelated shite.

That's why you should be watching HD stuff on them :lol:

Some of it is BS, but majority of these upgrades are worth it and totally well done. 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Which is exactly my point, you end up having to pay for HD channels having bought a big telly.  As if the grand you laid out for the telly ain't enough.

Yeah I get what you're saying. Unrelated to however TV packages work and are sold where you live, I guess it's all in what you value.

I'm such a quality snob, I've got no problem paying for content in the best quality available. That's why I actually buy movies on blu-ray because it's the best way to watch home content, and I get the most out of my TV and speakers I paid thousands for.

• Like 1