Sh!tty Cuz - Trippin' (is this the first diss/threat song that was carried out?)

oldnews

I can't think of any other rapper that released a diss song and then carried out the threat in the song

The Game beat the shit out of 40 Glocc on the street, there's a video of it knocking about.  The Game also got knocked the fuck out by an associate of Ice Burgundy in a mall in LA, though I guess thats not the rapper doing it themselves, nor was a diss track released though some comments were made back and forth.  50 Cent was stabbed by Black Thought at Quad Studios, 50 Cent and G Unit stomped the shit out of Gunplay at the BET Awards, I'd have to sit here and think about it but there's endless instances really.  50 Cent alone has more than a few instances of it, they kicked the shit out of Fredro Starr and his cousin once, bounced his head off a wall with a left hook by all accounts. 

Edited by Len Cnut

Axl, who has rapped, wrote Shotgun Blues about Vince Neil and then according to Goldstein planned to buy a lawless Island on which Axl intended to fight Vince to the death. Apparently it came down to Vince not responding to the invitation. :lol:

59 minutes ago, soon said:

Axl, who has rapped, wrote Shotgun Blues about Vince Neil and then according to Goldstein planned to buy a lawless Island on which Axl intended to fight Vince to the death. Apparently it came down to Vince not responding to the invitation. :lol:

didn't Vince challenge Axl to a fight and Axl went quiet

also Bob Guccione Jr took Axl up on his offer of a fight and Axl bottled it

but one of the greatest bust ups of all time is when the band Madness locked Calvin Harris in a portaloo and tipped it over

Edited by oldnews

15 minutes ago, oldnews said:

didn't Vince challenge Axl to a fight and Axl went quiet

also Bob Guccione Jr took Axl up on his offer of a fight and Axl bottled it

I think theres a few versions of the tale. IIRC Goldstein gave this account recently. Although now that you mention Guccione JR I feel like I might have some stories combined in my mind. 

17 minutes ago, oldnews said:

but one of the greatest bust ups of all time is when the band Madness locked Calvin Harris in a portaloo and tipped it over

Pure gold!!

• Like 1

On 04/04/2019 at 8:31 PM, -W.A.R- said:

How crappy of a gang member do you have to be to get the nickname "Shitty Cuz" :lol:

A member of ODBs crew was known as 'Shorty Shit-Stain', dont ask me why :lol: Then again when your governors called Ol' Dirty Bastard its likely to be downhill from there in the name getting stakes.

• Haha 1

On 4/8/2019 at 9:44 AM, Len Cnut said:

A member of ODBs crew was known as 'Shorty Shit-Stain', dont ask me why :lol: Then again when your governors called Ol' Dirty Bastard its likely to be downhill from there in the name getting stakes.

https://www.laweekly.com/music/the-worst-rapper-names-of-all-time-besides-shorty-shitstain-2399089

looks like Shorty is King of the awful names