07/11/20 - Detroit, MI - Comerica Park

I'm on the fence about this one, I'm leaning towards going with my father as we usually attend shows together. We have not been to a GN'R show since 2016.

Does anyone have a rough idea of what the tracklist will look like? I would hope it is different from what they have been playing this year so far, but who knows. If it is anything close to as amazing as the 2011-2012 shows, I'll be happy. I have heard they play a lot less of CD. I miss hearing Shackler's Revenge live. Axl really sang that one out, with more energy than the album version in my opinion.

2020 would be a great year to release an album, but can't count on the band of missed opportunities to do that, or even play new music at shows unfortunately. 

40 minutes ago, Sweersa said:

I'm on the fence about this one, I'm leaning towards going with my father as we usually attend shows together. We have not been to a GN'R show since 2016.

Does anyone have a rough idea of what the tracklist will look like? I would hope it is different from what they have been playing this year so far, but who knows. If it is anything close to as amazing as the 2011-2012 shows, I'll be happy. I have heard they play a lot less of CD. I miss hearing Shackler's Revenge live. Axl really sang that one out, with more energy than the album version in my opinion.

2020 would be a great year to release an album, but can't count on the band of missed opportunities to do that, or even play new music at shows unfortunately. 

Setlist.fm

• Like 1

On 2/25/2020 at 7:17 AM, Sweersa said:

I'm considering throwing a pre party again for this show like I did in 2016. 

Not sure if you were at that party, but it was a blast. I live about 20 minutes away from Comerica Park, so we just had a bunch of GN'R fans over to spin records, drink (if they wanted) shoot darts and so on until it was time to take off for the show. 

If there's enough interest this time around, I'd do it again. 

8 hours ago, RussTCB said:

I'm considering throwing a pre party again for this show like I did in 2016. 

Not sure if you were at that party, but it was a blast. I live about 20 minutes away from Comerica Park, so we just had a bunch of GN'R fans over to spin records, drink (if they wanted) shoot darts and so on until it was time to take off for the show. 

If there's enough interest this time around, I'd do it again. 

I was not there, but it sounds great! How many people attended? I'm sure my dad and I would be down. We could bring some drinks too if we go. 

I could also share a few GN'R stories with you I can't here. Hahaha

2 hours ago, Sweersa said:

I was not there, but it sounds great! How many people attended? I'm sure my dad and I would be down. We could bring some drinks too if we go. 

I could also share a few GN'R stories with you I can't here. Hahaha

We probably had about 30 throughout the day. I'd expect a lot less this time since it's not the tour kick off or anything. 

I'll try to get a better head count as it approaches 

13 hours ago, RussTCB said:

We probably had about 30 throughout the day. I'd expect a lot less this time since it's not the tour kick off or anything. 

I'll try to get a better head count as it approaches 

Cool! We would probably be down if you have one. Thanks!

• Like 1

• 3 months later...