Appetite for Distortion - Dee Snider talks GNR | Ep. 213

21 minutes ago, soon said:

Dude is making some great points! Fun interview!

I didnt know that Marc Mendoza was from Twisted - I know him from Dead Daisies, lol. What a story that is!! :o

Different dude. That's Marco Mendoza. Mark "The Animal" Mendoza was in TS.

• Thanks 1

Love Dee. Met him at a Frightmare. We wore our Brooklyn shirts. it was the same time Corey Taylor from Slipknot was there. 

Also Ghost made an appearance but we were in a panel with Corey and other actors promoting Fear Clinic at the time. Missed them! Damn it.

Corey signed and took pictures for free that day!

Had to pay for Dee, but he's so cool and super nice, it was worth it!

• Like 1

Solid interview @Gambit83.  I personally don't care if American musicians speak out about something in the United States, they have the right to.  But if its an uninformed and lazy opinion that lacks substantive data/information to back it up they better expect to be mocked for it.  

• Like 2

I have a guest suggestion, Victor Deyglio:

"Michael Barbiero, who mixed the album, wanted nothing to do with recording the sex scene in the studio, so after setting up the microphones, he had assistant engineer Victor Deyglio record it. On the album, Deyglio is listed as "Victor 'The F--kin' Engineer' Deyglio" because of this contribution."

Maybe he could tell that full story on your podcast, I mean it's a pretty famous story. I know he is still out and about: https://gnrcentral.com/2018/01/04/former-guns-n-roses-engineer-tapped-music-park-series/

• Thanks 1