Lost punk record from Duff McKagan...after nearly 40 years

Lost punk record from Duff McKagan, Mother Love Bone drummer surfaces after nearly 40 years                                                              Well- no new GnR but it’s something to dive into I suppose.    - https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/music/lost-punk-record-from-duff-mckagan-mother-love-bone-drummer-surfaces-after-nearly-40-years/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2021 at 7:45 AM, Original said:

Lost punk record from Duff McKagan, Mother Love Bone drummer surfaces after nearly 40 years                                                              Well- no new GnR but it’s something to dive into I suppose.    - https://www.seattletimes.com/entertainment/music/lost-punk-record-from-duff-mckagan-mother-love-bone-drummer-surfaces-after-nearly-40-years/?amp=1&__twitter_impression=true

I had a listen to the album. It should of stayed lost.

• Haha 1

I quite enjoyed "Song For You" but other than that the album was pretty standard early 80s underground punk. It was pretty cool the hear Duff sing on "I Want", it sounds like what he wanted "Punk Rock Song" to sound like on Believe In Me.

At the end of the day I would say that having it out there is better than not releasing it, but at the same time, I probably wont ever revisit it.

• Like 1