TMNT Shredder's Revenge - Online Co-op

I have been having a blast with Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Shredder's Revenge over the last week. Definitely the game of the year, IMO. If anyone would like to play online, ping me and we'll set something up. I have Shredder's Revenge for the PS4/Switch/Steam. I triple dipped because the game is THAT good! I am usually available during the evenings, USA Central time.  If you're a 16-bit era kid like me with an appreciation for old school side scrolling fighters, you will likely love Shredder's Revenge!

• Thanks 1

The Story mode is around 3 hours, depending on your skill level.
However, Shredder's Revenge is not really about the story. The fun factor revolves around the insane multi-player co-op action.

Check out some 5-6 player Shredder's Revenge videos on Youtube, the game gets very wild with that many people on one team.

I should mention that the Switch version of Shredder's Revenge seems to move a little slower than its Steam or Playstation counterparts, but is still a lot of FUN!

2 hours ago, rockphantom said:

On a related note, never pay full price for NSO.

You can get a 12 month slot on someone's NSO+Expansion pack family plan for $15 on eBay.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/134089137339

https://www.ebay.com/itm/284862986580

Thanks I may try this. It says it doesn't work if the Switch is a "supervised account". I've never set up any parental controls or joined any other family plans, or have another switch tied to my nintendo account. Should I be good?

I remember my father buying me the original TMNT for the NES way back in the late 80s or early 90s as I was home sick for a week from school.  Definitely made being really sick a lot better.

Actually downloaded this via Xbox's GamePass (which I bought a three month subscription for $1).  Haven't played it yet.  Glad to hear the storyline is only three to four hours long.  Don't have a lot of time to play all that often so it would be nice to play something that doesn't dominate my schedule. 

• Like 2