Appetite for Distortion - Rachel Bolan, Skid Row

As a Skid Row fan I was happy to see that you had Rachel on your podcast!! And well done that you didn’t mention Bach. He would have been quite annoyed by that. Did you know that Snake managed Duff for several years? There are some Gnr/Skid Row connections  😊 Looking forward to the new album!! Erik is a great singer and frontman 

• GNFNR 1

7 minutes ago, Natty said:

As a Skid Row fan I was happy to see that you had Rachel on your podcast!! And well done that you didn’t mention Bach. He would have been quite annoyed by that. Did you know that Snake managed Duff for several years? There are some Gnr/Skid Row connections  😊 Looking forward to the new album!! Erik is a great singer and frontman 

I did not know that!

• GNFNR 1

13 hours ago, zeppelinrocksnexttognr said:

I will give this a listen tomorrow morning. Also, I really like their new singer. Eric is really great. I hope he sticks around

Really good singer...the only problem for Skid row is that SB was really one of ir not the best voice in hard rock/heavy metal in the 80/90s (for me after Axl but pretty close)  

What he did in Slave to the Grind is just awesome 

For me its between him and Axl in the UYI/TSI

Hope Skid Row does well in this new era

• Like 2

I got recommended Kiddie Rock Metal SNL Skit a few months back and I watched Adam Sandler parody Axl Rose so we'll, it was uncannily scary in a good way. ☺️ I even went to Google and looked up something like ,"Did Axl Rose do Kiddie Rock Metal SNL  Skit?"He didn't. I was wondering who was parodying Axl so well, and I saw some comments mentioning how good Adam Sandler is at parodying Axl Rose. I was pleasantly surprised. ☺️ Kiefer Sutherland was also good at portraying Slash. I also thought that maybe Slash played in Kiddie Rock Metal SNL Skit. I was also pleasantly surprised that Kiefer  Sutherland parodied Slash very well. ☺️

Edited by Karice
  • GNFNR 1