American Horror Story:NYC new season

Okay, AHS began it's new season last night.

It takes place in the 1980's. It's about a serial killer targeting the gay community.

There's also another story regarding a virus that is killing the deer population on a small island  I figure it might be comparing it to the HIV/AIDS epidemic of the 80's. 

It's pretty graphic and blunt about how the gays were treated by the police in the 80's.

Just watched the first episode. Have to watch the second one. There will probably 2 two episodes each week since the season usually ends in December.

For those of you who don't know, the creator of the show, Ryan Murphy is a gay man and probably saw this first hand.

• 4 weeks later...

What a sad season.

There was a killer targeting gay men, but there was also "Death" who brought the real life killer to gay men "AIDS" What a very sad ending to this season! And even though it was a tv show, we all know the devastation AIDS did to the gay community back in the 1980's and beyond before there was any medication to help them. 

It was such a very sad ending.  Ryan Murphy got his feeling across this season for sure. Good for him. The actors this season were top notch. I'm sure most if not all were gay men and women which made it more real.

On 11/17/2022 at 9:32 PM, Stay.Of.Execution said:

I know someone who probably loves the targeting gay men bit

Unfortunately gay men and the LGBTQ community are still being hurt and killed. There have been murders here in Dallas and no suspects. I still think the cops don't try very hard when it's a member of the LGBTQ community and that's very sad.

Like I say you don't to like something, but respect it and move on. No one has the right to judge anyone else. If you find love, that's amazing.