Where to watch the live concerts?

It is probably just me who are a bit short but I can not figure out where I can get a digital copy of the live concerts they have released on video. Could someone help me out? I dont want to buy a physical blue-ray. Just do be clear I want to buy it, Im not looking to pirate. 

18 minutes ago, aksel said:

It is probably just me who are a bit short but I can not figure out where I can get a digital copy of the live concerts they have released on video. Could someone help me out? I dont want to buy a physical blue-ray. Just do be clear I want to buy it, Im not looking to pirate. 

I'm assuming it's ppl who preordered the Super pricey boxsets that contained the blue-ray of the Ritz. 

I'm a big fan and collect vinly but no way I'm spending that type of cash on a box set just to get the concert footage. 

Sucks that it's bundled in with heaps of excess stuff. I'd be happy for the remastered vinyl, not in a fancy box set, plus the concert. But nope. 

It'll be available soon though, albeit probably not through legit channels (highly doubt the do a paid digital download, which I'd be all over, as imagine that would have a negative effect on the boxsets). 

As previous poster mentioned, I'd imagine they'll put some of it on YouTube eventually. 

They’re not gonna deprive themselves of potential income by putting it somewhere for people to watch when they can make money off the blu-ray. If they ever put it on YT, it’ll be just a few individual songs, like with everything else. 
So either wait for some major discount or… there’s always another way. After all, there’s no harm in getting something one way and later the other, once the price is reasonable. It’s not like their lives depend on the box set money, is it. 

3 hours ago, aksel said:

Then you can't watch it. Physical bluray is the only official release of it, and it's in the UYI super deluxe edition.

Edited by StrangerInThisTown