Idea: Guns N' Roses Fandom Song Title Ownership for trading/collecting

1 minute ago, wendirosez said:

Hold on . Let me just grab ..Yesterdays , My World, Get in The Ring ,You Could Be mine , Don't Cry alt version & So Fine.  Okay @Karice We are good to go. Morocco ! Yeaah Here we come!  :lol:

Absolutely loving this ! What a reason, hey ? to be on the run .. :D

Don't drive to close to that cliff edge... At least shoot some holes in the boot so poor Axl can breath

How Thelma & Louise taught us to challenge expectations and rebel against the status quo | CBC Arts

16 minutes ago, Shacklermyrye said:

Don't drive to close to that cliff edge... At least shoot some holes in the boot so poor Axl can breath

How Thelma & Louise taught us to challenge expectations and rebel against the status quo | CBC Arts

Haha !  Gonna heed that advice @Shacklermyrye   It seems we have this pretty much worked out . 

We don't die. You see, the Def Crew plane happens to fly by at that precise point , and we  are high jacking that mf. ha!....down the precipice  they go. 

Axl is happy . Axl is fine in our care . He breathes a sigh of relief. he is believed to be proud of his fighter pilots. he gives us all the songs as a reward for saving his life. :o:P

Image-23030601.jpg

two-beautiful-women-pilot-wearing-uniform-looking-camera-cockpit-pilots-girls-happy-successful-flight-couple-186920054.jpg

Oh my..... I like that last pic...(cough)...

Sorry for derailing the thread.. Back on topic I have Cold Hard Cash by Hollywood Rose and will trade Cold hard Cash for The General

Just now, Shacklermyrye said:

Oh my..... I like that last pic...(cough)...

Sorry for derailing the thread.. Back on topic I have Cold Hard Cash by Hollywood Rose and will trade Cold hard Cash for The General

Now now ...we are Axl's ladies haha   :lol:Gotta admit it was a good derail though. I love the detour. 

Back on track.

Claiming If the World. 

On 4/3/2023 at 2:25 PM, D4NNY said:

Said it before and I’ll say it again…

We REALLY need new music. 

What, the graph-count during Axl's initial hair transplant not interesting enough for you?

Such entitlement these days!

Edited by Nintari
  • Haha 2

On 4/5/2023 at 8:42 AM, willl said:

I claim Welcome To The Jungle. Anyone want to buy it? :lol:

Hello @willl   I am somewhat  interested ....:mellow:What's your price or , we could trade ?  I  currently  have...:book: Right Next Door to Hell , Yesterdays , My World, Get in The Ring ,You Could Be mine ,  So Fine   

I've apparently got more coming in the post . Not sure when. NoOne knows when .

I also have Civil War and Don't Cry alt  version which I am ecstatic about and now ....well, would you believe it ?  Crash Diet has also just been dispatched...  but um... you can't  touch Civil War or Don't Cry (alt version) or Crash Diet.  i'm just boasting that i actually have owner ship of such fine art. because i am a greedy cow like that. 

News just in - On the morning of April 11th 2023 , the Def Crew have been found, landed and stranded in Empire Polo Club In Indio, California  ready for er...PowerTrip?!  when it's not even October ...(and they've not even been invited!)  with NO LESS than twenty one songs removed from the gnr discography since April 3rd ?!  Vince dazed & confused , is  adamant he has nothing to do with this. Been taken in for questioning...
Reports of a "theme la & louse " soundtrack being currently re- worked  on by Guns & Roses as we speak?  ..Reports of Axl being no where in the studio ?  last seen with two chicks getting into a  1966  Ford  Thunder Bird 300...

Mouse, I'm blaming you ! (And your wonderful ,thought provoking thread,  Sorry for derailing, but it's too impossible not to! )

And the search for the 21 songs, continues.. 

22 songs now, since I'm about to claim - 14 Years. ..(Take that anyway you like :P