T-shirt brands

Gigigil

11 hours ago, Gigigil said:

Hi, does anyone know what t-shirt brands Axl and Slash are currently wearing on stage? I really like them but can't find them anywhere.

You can get most of LDR KYI CDS  etc now  from Aliexpress  & places like that . But as  for these newer designs I would believe most are specificity made. So not available for the general public yet.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, wendirosez said:

You can get most of LDR KYI CDS  etc now  from Aliexpress  & places like that . But as  for these newer designs I would believe most are specificity made. So not available for the general public yet.

Yeah. Custom for sure. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, wendirosez said:

Well done^_^. So..which ones interest you the most?

Well..  a lot of them I can't really wear, like pinball girl, my favourite. I'm getting love is a killer, cat and fish, impaled Mickey or blown Mickey. I might still get pinball girl and tied up.

I also like Axl's shirts, but those seem sooo expensive! 

20 hours ago, Oxford said:

He wore this at Hyde Park…

32C40510-9DEA-4644-B53F-C736D2D23300.jpeg

C46BC465-4563-4C46-9F9A-0FCB9A75CF5D.jpeg

That's my favourite 

• Thanks 1

Why can't you wear it?  i  like the pinball madam too. There is also one with two females side by side which is cool .it looks something out of Andy Warhol's  Heat.  [it isn't , just has that art-house vibe] 

I love these shirts. the fact they have names like pieces of art. i love that. he wears them well and i'm sure you will too @Gigigil 

• Thanks 1

Thanks @wendirosez I'm a teacher in small and very royal English town. I should not be seen wearing anything polemic. But everything has a time and a place, so I guess I'll get them anyway. Also censorship is on the rise, which pisses me off, so another reason to get them. 

I'm a bit obsessed with Axl's fashion at the moment. An alternative taste that looks perfect on him 😉

• GNFNR 1

12 hours ago, Gigigil said:

Thanks @wendirosez I'm a teacher in small and very royal English town. I should not be seen wearing anything polemic. But everything has a time and a place, so I guess I'll get them anyway. Also censorship is on the rise, which pisses me off, so another reason to get them. 

I'm a bit obsessed with Axl's fashion at the moment. An alternative taste that looks perfect on him 😉

Mmmmhh understood. Oh , go for it @Gigigil

Damn your link lady. i've just caved:lol:  I've bought the two...but in the vest style.  sexy ^_^

• Like 1

2 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@wendirosez @Gigigil Have a look at Debenhams website, they have lots of GnR tees and sweatshirts.

Thanks but I don't buy at Debenhams and I'm not looking for GNR t-shirts. I'm looking for the ones Axl and Slash wear. Actually, Axl and I currently share the same taste in clothing haha!

• GNFNR 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, wendirosez said:

Mmmmhh understood. Oh , go for it @Gigigil

Damn your link lady. i've just caved:lol:  I've bought the two...but in the vest style.  sexy ^_^

Good for you! Yes, I'm buying them. Maybe we're starting a new fashion trend - wearing Axl's clothes (if only 😏)

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, janrichmond said:

@wendirosez @Gigigil Have a look at Debenhams website, they have lots of GnR tees and sweatshirts.

Ive got a couple of those alread @janrichmond:hug:thanks though

20 hours ago, Oxford said:

Mine arrived yesterday.  Same brand and quality as the merch truck tees. 

6ADAABEA-A83D-4B9D-9B7A-4F654DAB40E0.jpeg

Absolutely love Pinball Madam @Oxford It looks so iconic :dance: