Slash and Myles with Gov't Mule

Tom-Ass

Slash and Myles joined Gov Mule for 7 songs last week for a Xmas Jam and it was pretty damn cool.. Not always the biggest Myles but I always feel he sounds better live and he sounds really good here along with Slash and the song selection was really cool. There is some good footage on youtube.  I haven't viewed them all yet but plan on watching it all in chronological order soon.

Gov’t Mule Concert Setlist at Warren Haynes' Christmas Jam 2023 on December 9, 2023 | setlist.fm

Feel Like Makin' Love
You Shook Me All Night Long
Starlight
Hunger Strike / Dear Mr. Fantasy / Hunger Strike
Knockin' on Heaven's Door
Simple Man
Soulshine

Edited by Tom-Ass
  • Like 2

• Tom-Ass changed the title to Slash and Myles with Gov't Mule
1 hour ago, Rovim said:

it's just a hat. I remember in the VR days how Slash used to just put it on one of his amps which for some reason made me wish he wore it. Can never win with hats. Damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Yeah but wearing it all the time looks ridiculous. It's his trademark, I get that, but he looks cool enough with a simple cap or a beanie. Let the top hat be something special and put it on for a few songs... but that's only my opinion. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Free Bird said:

Yeah but wearing it all the time looks ridiculous. It's his trademark, I get that, but he looks cool enough with a simple cap or a beanie. Let the top hat be something special and put it on for a few songs... but that's only my opinion. 

the... leather pants in his 50's though makes the hat looks insignificant in comparison. In any case, I think I get what you're saying, but to me Slash always looks cool anyway. His classic look makes him seem almost bigger than life. It's not important anyway. If it makes him feel good, more power to him is my opinion.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

the... leather pants in his 50's though makes the hat looks insignificant in comparison. In any case, I think I get what you're saying, but to me Slash always looks cool anyway. His classic look makes him seem almost bigger than life. It's not important anyway. If it makes him feel good, more power to him is my opinion.

I don't mind his leather pants though. I wouldn't wear them myself but they're rock n roll. But I don't mind Axl wearing cowboy boots either.

• Like 2