Engineering a Reunion

little_witch

Well have a GREAT time , BP.  You more than deserve it, hon.  :)

Jennie that's no where near the complete article.  My printout is like 11 pages.  That only goes up to page 3.  As far as whether I believe it or not I don't imagine it paints the picture in the best light since the author clearly isn't a believer.  Whether or not I believe Axl believes in the whole psychic thing,  I don't know.  As far as I'm concerned I'm sceptical of psychics (all too often they're just people trying to make an easy buck) but I don't discount psychic phenomena. There are no doubt people who have a gift and properly trained with the proper tools they can probably tell us a lot.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:) I had a great time. Wiped the dust off my strings. Since it was acoustic, I broke out Neil Youngs HEY HEY MY MY (rock n' roll will never die) and to my surprise, some dude was like (man, you put a real smile on my face) because of a solo I did. That fucking rocks!!! I played 'One in a million' and was happy with it. The rest was stuff I wrote. I was going to say I didn't play long, but hell, I played from 7:40 to about 12. Great. What the hell happened to my pick. I don't like looking for pics, I had a nice Les Paul up before. ugggg. goodnight all. You know who I luv...I kiss you goodnight. BP

laf, it went down fine. We talked about playing it in front of people and they agreed that it shoulden't be a problem. But I'm the one singing the lyrics, lol. I do take everything seriously when I do that song, I don't do it  to shock people. But if somebody asks me to do it, then fine. But if I think somebody might take offence, then no because they are not my lyrics. Its a cover song that is pretty personal to the origianl person.

something that will express myself. I found a lovely Les Paul, but its distorted. I had another that showed and then vanished. The first one was an effect peddle, but that grew lame. I just don't know. I'm just going to radomly pic the first jpeg I see. right now I am going to put into a search engine "a random picture". The first one I see, I'm just going to pick it no matter what.

lol, I was actually singing the lyrics to myself as you display. As far as censorship, b i t c h. BP

'Cause my baby's got a locomotive

My baby's gone off the track

My baby's got a locomotive

Got ta peel the b itch off my back

I know it looks like I'm insane

Take a closer look I'm not to blame

:D

Pretty sad when the even the lyrics are censored ::)