Engineering a Reunion

little_witch

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi  lw  :) Everybody raises there prices for everything  :-/  K-Rose is besides herself. She knows bon jovi is from here and hangs around, she never liked his mothers cat because she use to prance around with a diamond collar leading on guys & talk shit behind her back. So she just waited for her to come on her property and beat the pussy to the gutter. That was during her wild days. It was pretty comical. oh, my point. She kind of is geting on edge cause she can smell the tension in the air, like egos.

• 1 month later...
ok whoever brought this thread back has some explaining to do! :D :D :D

I was kinda wondering that myself Jen. .....

So, Da???? We're all awaiting your response  ... Were you just getting  bored and felt like reading  back through a thread filled with bashing -- which, if I remember correctly, is aimed quite often at you? You must be a masochist.  ;D ;D ;)

Ive seen everyone rippin on whose fault it is the original Gunners fell out , an I see everyone siding with Axl or Slash , granted they were a huge part of GNR and thats who most people assosciate GNR with but why ain't anyone talkin about Steve or Duff and what about Izzy remember him he wrote or cowrote most of the big hits and plenty other great songs (ie Bad Obssession) but no one here seems to focus on this . No matter how great Slash n Axl are together there still only 2 / 5ths of GnR   , if you wanted a reunion you'd have  to get these guys back as well an if not Adler then of course Matt . Hey I know Steve would want to do this because it says so on his fansite .  Peace GnR nation !!! :P 8) 8)

the same ole arguement.....

but hey it is a GNR forum. If Hell froze over and Axl and Slash got together not nessasarily as GNR but them together could make it bigtime with or without the rest. Duff, Izzy/Gilby, Steven/Matt are all great, but replaceable. Axl by himself? we have to wait and see if Slash can be replaced. I don't think he can.

...  No matter how great Slash n Axl are together there still only 2 / 5ths of GnR   , if you wanted a reunion you'd have  to get these guys back as well an if not Adler then of course Matt . Hey I know Steve would want to do this because it says so on his fansite .  Peace GnR nation !!! :P 8) 8)

I think many people believe that if Slash came back, then Duff, Izzy and Matt (or Steven) would follow. That's partly why so much attention is focused on Slash mending fences with Axl.

I don't entirely disagree with what he has to say Nathan, nor do I completely disagree with what you have to say on the matter.  The fact is the old is out and the new is in and I'm prepared to live life in forward motion rather than reverse, doesn't mean I wouldn't be just as happy as everyone else if a reunion did happen.

Are you messing with me or trying to piss me off?

Why thank you BP.  I try.  Do you have ANY idea how dead this place was when I started this thread?  Just like a tomb.   ::)

And I'd like to know if it would be GNR if it were Axl, Duff, and Steven or Duff, Slash, and Izzy or any other combination of 3 of 5.  

Personally I would take the comb. of Axl, Slash and Izzy, at least then you know you'd get kick a.rse lyrics.  What does Duff do besides play bass (replaceable) and try to sing when he can't.  [ :PDucking for cover as the rocks fly]

Axls Mum!!!!! How can you say that?!

Duff was key!  If I had to choose three, it would definitely be Axl, Slash and Duff.  No question.  I had no problems when Gilby filled in for Izzy. But Duff is not replaceable.

Aside from his musical skills (you must be tone deaf not to recognize them), he also had great stage presence and interracted really well with the others when performing. The three of them just had great chemistry together.