Engineering a Reunion

little_witch

I go by biographies that were written back then such as "The Most Dangerous Band in the World"

Kinda thinking Mick Wall isn't the best source of information on Axl.  They ain't exactly best buds.  Maybe you'd prefer "Over the Top  - the True Story of Guns N' Roses".  Of course this guy is definitely reliable. Thinks Shannon Hoon is a woman but what the hell.

And whether you believe or not stress does affect people. And going from being an abused child to a juvenile delinquent to a rock god has got to be stressful.  The way people relate to you changes. It's gotta be like being a kid in a candy store with free reign.  Anyone in that circumstance is bound to overindulge.  And you're always in the public eye a position none of us can possibly relate to.  Every stupid thing you do in some magazine. Cameras in your face all the time.  And every idiot out there that thinks he's bad getting in your face. Might explain why he's been such a recluse lately.

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry. I would have replied earliar,  instead I got hungry and made some pizza. Well frozen pizza. Well really 2 frozen pizzas. Well really 2 custom frozen ma ma Celeste pizzas. Thats the only frozen pizza I'll eat. It has to be seasoned just right also or U may get a pie in the face and then things may get really ugly... would U want to make the 6 o' clock news because you forgot my garlic salt???   >:( don't get me started.

I use to love Celeste pizza's when i lived down south. Too bad they don't sell them in this region. Hey!!! Send me some!!!  ;)

But let me ask you......do you believe that Rolling Stone article that came out a year or so ago that was talking about Axl and that psychic stuff.

HE IS HUMAN.

Exactly! only a human bound to make mistakes, and every time it happens, some reporter will make it public to the world. Wouldn't that irritate you?

PS: Lets drop the pizza thing, ok people?  ;)

But let me ask you......do you believe that Rolling Stone article that came out a year or so ago that was talking about Axl and that psychic stuff.

I must have missed that one, what was it about?

)

Ok here is the link for GNR articles, I scrolled through some, but didn't find what you were referring to. Do you happen to know which one? My curiousity is arroused now.

http://www.rollingstone.com/artists/articl...ist.asp?oid=344

Farmer,

You sound like you are Axl's lawyer. If you are, I don't trust lawyers anyway. Did you just get an internet connection in your barn? Cause I don't know, seems like you may have been out on your tractor too long in the sun. How can you say everyone was fired? Izzy was too busy releasing his solo album during the UYI tours and wanted nothing to do with Guns and ran scared. Gilby replaced him LAST minute. The door was always open for Izzy. When he was replaced back in the day, I didn't care at all and I was a huge fan back then. I'm bored to death already talking about why they were fired and left. So I'm just gonna leave it at that.

As for the GNR name, sure I was bummed a bit when Matt left, I think he was a perfect replacement, I really liked his style and stage presence. Duff I can care less about. I like Reed. But when Slash left, I was really bummed. I like Slash as a player and think he has a healthy outlook on playing as in wanting to. Guitar players more than just frontman need to get out more because they get fidget and get restless because thats all they know how to do I think in Slash's case.

When I heard GNR has a band, I did first think how the hell can it be GNR at first reaction. My second reaction (which usually is people's more rational reaction) is that I'm not lawyer, Axl never left for a solo project, the name may mean so much to him that none of us would ever know why or maybe will understand down the line. So stick to a great lyric by Bob Dylan "Don't Criticize What You Don't Understand". In fact, that is going to be my new quote on the bottom. BP

:D Thank you.................................> I'm stoked! I made some phone calls and I'm gonna have an acoustic thing happening tonight  8) I have to search for some cover songs, but this crew we usually just improvise. I have to have food, beer, music setup, and a smile in less then a hour. Summer Rocks!  ;):):D :-*