Engineering a Reunion

little_witch

I just read through this whole thing...goddamn.  Ha GNR is back.  Good s#it ya know.  It might not be GNR to some people, but it will to hundreds of others.  Obvious from ticket sales.  There will always be the civil war, but it don't really matter, because GNR is ready to kick some ass!  woo

G-Face

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crap!!! 29 pages long in one day!!!

My god this has to be some kind of world record!

Well i want to say something,

Axl caused the collapse of GNR as we knew it..

Axl's recent comments on gnronline where extremely biased.. I mean axl is the one who was a jackass... And i mean its not just slash, its duff and izzy also... I mean izzy left becuase axl asked him to take a pay cut because he didn't run around ons atge! I mean sure he's the best fucking front man ever, but you have to atdmit that he's a jackass!

I think that slash kicks arse.... He is all so diplomatic about it all.. I mean he doesnt have anything bad to say about axl... Yet axl still slams the old band saying they rode on the GNR name...

dude pay cut because he didn't run around stage? wtf!?  hahahaha....puttin the blame all on axl is nevertheless pointless.  i found his gnronline interview extremely amusing and quite nonchalant.  I mean axl doesn't like them, bad stuff happened.  AXL is a stubborn F@ck not willing to let go.  So now he has to carry the GNR name onto greater things.  

G-Face

Hehe... That makes sense now! hahaha...

Well no.. It is pointless blaming axl or anyone.. Becuase we all knwo that a renunion isn't going to happen... But this thread was stating the hypothetical state that a renunion would occur...

And in that case, axl would be doing the grobbelling not slash!

Obvious from ticket sales.

I don't think the ticket sales have been too impressive Ghostface Killah. Besides MSG.

Axl's recent comments on gnronline where extremely biased..

I agree with you on that one. What Axl was saying was believeable until the part when he said something like........."Slash lied about anything and everything."

JUST msg?  You are sadly mistaken.  WIth no promotion and no GNR for 10 years...these things are selling very very well.  And nobody tell me it is because of the GNR name.  bah i hate that.  People know it isn't the original band.  No one would buy tickets going..oh man i hope its slash and the rest of the guys.  non fans.

G-Face

i am talking about local radio station promotions like the one from Boston Mass.

Yea but that's just one station..not really anything big.  We all heard it because we downloaded it, once again the net.  I dont' think alot of other stations have released things like that, i heard NY did one.  And maybe an add in a new york paper.  No other cities have really spread the word so to speak.

'

G-Face

our rock station in houston played a gnr song ,then the dj said "that was guns n roses,who are starting a n.a. tour ,there is a dallas show ,but we'll let you know if and when there is a houston show, so i think itll be adertised well here, oh ya can some one help me with the tourdate confusion? ( see topic dec 21)

• 1 month later...

D-mn...this thread is still going on  :o

This is the last thread I posted on before I left...;D

on Aug 12th, 2002, 5:04pm, Bi Polar wrote: I fukin' quit    I'm on Strike!  

on Aug 14th, 2002, 2:06am, Sick Society FTM wrote: Me too    

Heh...it's been almost 4 months

So the question is whether or not the new band will make it. If not, there's still hope for a reunion. I know that many people here are certain they will be a hit, and I am not saying they won't. I am just happy there is a Guns n Roses at all!quote]

Jennie;

Nice post but really face it the New GNR is gonna be huge. Axl in no way in hell is gonna bring Slash back cos he has spent to much time, money, and effort witht the new gunners to just sell them out. Axl did all he could to make it work with Slash but failed. So I really do not see him telling Bucket or finck 'sorry guys but Slash apologized. So uhhhhh thanks for giving me all your heart & soul the last few years and revamping my career but take care cos SLash is back.' Hell no!! Too much has been put into this band for Axl to just screw them like that. The best you reunion dreamers have is that in 5 years or more that they go on tour for "old times sake" the way Ozzy did with Black Sabbath or the way I and 1,000's of Van Halen fans hope and pray that Eddie Van Halen & Diamond Dave will real soon go on tour for "old times sake" to give the fans one last chance to see the original unit or for those young fans that never had the chance. That is all you dreamers can dream for Axl will never ever go back to the old unit in terms of for good. Only exception would be maybe i can see Izzy Stradlin or duff joinin after a member here or there gets fired or quits like I can see Izzy joining if Richard Fortus were to quit or get canned. Other than that no way in hell just like in PINK FLOYD bassist Roger Waters will never ever be back for good but maybe just maybe if were lucky they will go on tour for "old times sake" for the fans & only for the fans.

NEW GNR 4 LIFE!!

2-SWEET!!