WE'RE GOING BACK TO THE JUNGLE!!!! Moline A+++

rockerman

think about this... heat of the moment, a very special ring flys into the crowd and from that view it looks like the person who has it is flaunting it and not wanting to give it back! I have seen fans rip band members jewery off and have to be knocked out to get it back. not saying this girl would do that but when you have those asshole fans in the past you can only assume the worst. I am sure that if he had known that she wouldn't havekept it the attitude would have been different. but tell me.. how could he know when all he sees is some one in a glare of lights holding his ring and waving it around taunting him?

well I think it was all just a misunderstanding...

I mean either way axl didn't mean to be a prick if thats how people perceived his actions. I mean as i said ealier, i dont really know what happened so i cant really form an opinion, but im sure axl wasn't aiming to be as he was.

• 2 years later...
Exactly WHY do people bump up a 3 year old concert review? :huh:

I think somebody bumped this particular thread up because we were discussing the "ring story" in Popcorn's "Nightrain' thread. Some people weren't familiar with the story.

For a second there I thought there was a recent Gn'R gig. Then I noticed it was from 2002. Dammit.

Me too! I was thinking that it was some surprise gn'r gig. But no! I got Punk'd. A nice read though, even though it got me freaking out <_<

WOW.... was I ever hyped after that show!! I was sure that this was the return of the prodigal son here. It was a great show and very promising to hear. I had scheduled myself to go see them in San Jose but we all know what Philidelphia brought....tour cancelation.

As I see it.... it will happen... when might be to late for first and second generation GNR fans but maybe thier grandkids can jump in.... NAhhh I'll still be waiting for Chinese Democracy when they haul my geezer old ass off to the nursing home.....

This was a cool show.