slash says:

mynameisjonas

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funral's got no facts, he knows jack all.

Am to lazy to search for that quote of Slash...I know it's somewhere in here!

How about the other fact who Slash said Guns N' Roses Greatest Hit 2 will be out in December?.... :o

did that came out of his ass?...

The record company cancelled Greatest Hits 2, how is that Slash's fault? He only knows what the record company tells him.

Only you can take positive news about Slash and spin it into a negative comment. You really hate Slash don't you? :rolleyes:

What it boils down to is that this is no more or less credible than any other rumors which have surfaced. Slash has not talked to Axl, but he does have connnections within the music business which may make him privy to information which the average Joe can't get. It seems like people who are optimistic about rumors in general are optimistic toward this one and people who disbelieve rumors in general are shooting this one down.

To me, the biggest news is Slash saying that there's no bad blood between he and Axl. Not that it matters, it's just good to hear.

What it boils down to is that this is no more or less credible than any other rumors which have surfaced. Slash has not talked to Axl, but he does have connnections within the music business which may make him privy to information which the average Joe can't get. It seems like people who are optimistic about rumors in general are optimistic toward this one and people who disbelieve rumors in general are shooting this one down.

To me, the biggest news is Slash saying that there's no bad blood between he and Axl. Not that it matters, it's just good to hear.

Maybe Slash and Co. have moved on, but I don't think that's the case with Axl if those comments he made in 2002 are taken into consideration. He definitely has not been able to move on and look back at his time with the ex-gunners in a positive light.

Yes, but once that "decision" is made, do you really think we'd hear the news from Slash first? I don't think so.

My guess - and it's just a guess - Slash has read the forums, and the speculation that Axl was given another ultimatum from the label to finish CD by the end of the first quarter of 2006 or GH2 will be released. Afterall - this is the latest rumor making its way around the GNR world. jmo.

Yeah, the most likely scenario is that it was just some off the cuff remark based on the speculation and rumour that is doing the rounds.

That's if he said anything at all. Still no confirmation, is there?

Maybe Slash and Co. have moved on, but I don't think that's the case with Axl if those comments he made in 2002 are taken into consideration. He definitely has not been able to move on and look back at his time with the ex-gunners in a positive light.

exactly. SLASH may have moved on, but I doubt Axl has. There's a reason why they haven't spoken to each other in a decade.

Slash has indeed adopted a new attitude towards Axl. Maybe instead of being negative he has thought more of what the two accomplished together. He probably knows better than anyone how great a reunion would be. I firmly believe Axl with a familiar band around him will have the confidence to perform like he used to. None of this poor singing that we all pretend sounds really good. All it would take is Axl Rose standing shoulder to shoulder with Slash and we would have Guns N' Roses. Not a second rate band, which has only one member in it. We would have the REAL thing.

I want a reunion a lot more than I want Chinese Democracy. I say this because I feel a reunion would be worth waiting for.

if chinese democracy is released....we can have a plate full of hats together

If Chinese Democracy is released it'll be hats a plenty.

Why are we allways talking about a reunion when Slash talks about GNR...... STOP IT

but if this is his own words, werry cool Slash :)

But please, STOP THIS REUNION SHIT :angry: Never gonna happen........

Honestly really NO ONE knows if there will ever be a reunion. It took PF 25 years, so as long as all the orig GNR are still alive, it COULD happen.

Why are we allways talking about a reunion when Slash talks about GNR...... STOP IT

Honestly really NO ONE knows if there will ever be a reunion. It took PF 25 years, so as long as all the orig GNR are still alive, it COULD happen.

PF is a whole different thing. You can have them play Comforably Numb as long as they live, but I don't think I want to hear GN'R do Welcome to the Jungle when they're 60.

PF is a whole different thing. You can have them play Comforably Numb as long as they live, but I don't think I want to hear GN'R do Welcome to the Jungle when they're 60.

:scared: yea, that is kind of a scary thought, lol

Don`t get me wrong, i would love a reunion.... but come on, how realistic is it??

about a half hour ago I was listening to WMMR Philly Radio. Slash did a pretty kool interview live because VR are doing AC tonight.

Slash says he can't wait to hear Axl's new record in March. The host says.. wait so Chinese Democracy is coming out in March?

Slash says the album is done & that he has been told many things over time, but this really sounds like it's coming out in March. He sounded really sure so I thought that I would share that at least.

Another highlight was that he doesnt blame Axl at all for the Vegas "red flags" for him not being able to attend. He said he doesn't think Axl had anything to do with "instagating" that & that it had to do with his Manager.

He also said the whole "feud" thing between him & Axl is just media hype & people just talking it up & said there is really no bad blood between them. & said he hasnt talked to him in 10 years. Also called the media sad for saying false things with the plastic surgury, pluggs stuff etc etc.

Take it for... well you know. sounded convincing though so i'm simply passing on. -BP

------

from CD.com. i dunno, just passin it on.

Awesome stuff! just hope it's true.. we could all dream, maby their talking again;) we neeeever know,.. 2006 is the year of Rock, not trash, crap.. sorry mean rap..

I find this whole thread pretty funny.

I mean, the only person who would know the release date for sure would be Axl. And does anybody really believe he'd pick up the phone and give the good news to Slash first? :rofl-lol:

However, if the rest of the article is real, then I have to say I like the attitude change Slash has made toward Axl. Rekindles thoughts of the "R" word ... rr... rrrr... reUNION.

Yeah, it is nice to laugh at these rumours. However, I'd rather hear a new name with these rumours (Slash) than hearing the same old shit from people who claim they know, but aren't saying anything. The fact that people are embracing this rumour just goes to show that everyone who has said "soon" from the GN'R camp in the past, have absolutely no credibility now.

Maybe Slash and Co. have moved on, but I don't think that's the case with Axl

sure he has ...tell yesterday he was slamming Axl and suing him from all corners....all of a sudden he's changed?!

hahaha! 2 faced Slash!...it's amazing how you all think a reunion it's on the way because Slash said a few good words about Axl!.....

Slash does not read the forums. Perla is involved with the snakepit forums, but has only posted twice or three times at best. Slash did make a few posts with Perla's assistance but even he stated how computer illeterate he is.

Slash is a smart man. He is not one to be brash. There is a purpose behind it.

This is very similar to the release of the Greatest Hits album. First it was up on Amazon in early December then taken down. Then is was released in March.

Hopefully this is true and CD goes down the same path as the Greatest Hits cd(Without the lawsuits of course).

kewlness...frank ew berry mush Jonas. Now that I've been on this web site I'm finding that Slash is a very nice person over and over again. Thanks Slash for letting us know what's up man, your alright in my book, I don't care what anybody says.

Happy New Year everybody!

The main thing to take away from this interview is the fact:

SLASH had respect for Axl, something that dosen't usually happen, which is fantastic coz they make a great team, and i believe one can't be succesful without the other. They're like Pinky and the Brain lol

I think that of Slash and Axl can resolve their differences, a reunion COULD be possible because Duff, is so liad back he'd be like fuck yeah!

I dont know about Izzy and Stevie though, they get on with Slash and Duff I believe, but not Axl?? And if slash n' axl can make up, theres hope for them all!